16R on hulu.com for free

Great video. Thanks for the link. I have been meaning to purchase that for a while.

Okay, I see that 16R is available as a standard DVD (I have it in this format already) and as an "HD DVD" (which "will only play in an HD DVD player. It will not play in a standard-definition DVD player, Blu-ray player, or PS3"). Anyone know of a Blu-Ray version of this? Or what sort of player plays a "HD DVD"? As far as I can tell, they are discontinued. Any word about Brian T. releasing this in Blu-Ray?

Thanks Felix! For those who have not seen it, take the ~hour to watch it. 16R is a great movie.

I don't know if this has been posted before. 16R is now available for free on hulu.com!

-Felix

Where? I put 16R in search and didn't get anything. Flying 16R no joy.

O.K. got it spelling One Six Right.

Best,

Dave

Okay, I see that 16R is available as a standard DVD (I have it in this format already) and as an "HD DVD" (which "will only play in an HD DVD player. It will not play in a standard-definition DVD player, Blu-ray player, or PS3"). Anyone know of a Blu-Ray version of this? Or what sort of player plays a "HD DVD"? As far as I can tell, they are discontinued. Any word about Brian T. releasing this in Blu-Ray?

Yes:
http://thepiratebay.org

Get it in High Def format, convert to blu-ray, burn it or stream it to a media server.

I finally got around to watching this documentary. I really liked the history of this airport. I wonder if other airports could do something on a much smaller scale, in conjunction with local historical society, to help show how valuable the airport is to the community?

I'm watching this now.... I have wanted to see this for awhile, but my cheap self didn't want to buy the DVD. Thanks, Felix! :)

Back