14 year old crashes

Aw, don't worry, it'll buff right out...

:goofy:

Dad is a moron and it goes too show that many times money is wasted on the stupid.

tdager said:
Dad is a moron and it goes too show that many times money is wasted on the stupid.

A high school near where I live has limited parking for students. So one of the dads bought a house right next to the school so that his kid would have a parking space. No one lived in the house, it was just a place for the kid to park 9 months out of the year. More money than sense. :yes::yes:

It is often stated that money is wasted on the rich...

Hell, when I crashed my Dad's car at 16 it was a ten year old Cutlass...only car I've ever totalled.

alaskaflyer said:
It is often stated that money is wasted on the rich...

Hell, when I crashed my Dad's car at 16 it was a ten year old Cutlass...only car I've ever totalled.

Only car I've had that got totalled wasn't my fault. My light turned green and I started into the intersection before realizing the girl who was supposed to stop wasn't going to. She hit square on my front left quarter panel, just in front of the wheels. Shifted the front end of my car over quite a bit, but luckily it was still drivable, though the State Farm rep made me drive all the way back to Florence from Dallas.

smigaldi said:
A high school near where I live has limited parking for students. So one of the dads bought a house right next to the school so that his kid would have a parking space. No one lived in the house, it was just a place for the kid to park 9 months out of the year. More money than sense. :yes::yes:

I remember reading about that. Wasn't that like in Wilmette? New Trier? ...where ANY house is going to be $1M.

They aren't like you and me.

tdager said:
Do you hear the guy with the camera (the Dad or an older brother)? The FIRST thing he says is, "We'll get you another bike." If he's talking to the kid at the wheel... Let's hope it's another kid in the family.

mikea said:
I remember reading about that. Wasn't that like in Wilmette? New Trier? ...where ANY house is going to be $1M.

They aren't like you and me.

Barrington.

The house they bought for the parking spot went for $250,000, their house that they lived in was $1.3million.

Back