102 Years of Flight Celebration

HPNFlyGirl

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
iBrookieMonster
Today I went to Kitty Hawk for the 102 years of flight celebration, and to visit the Memorial. Saw the flyover from the Virginia Dare Bridge. Really neat. I will post some pictures I took later.

HPNFlyGirl said:
Today I went to Kitty Hawk for the 102 years of flight celebration, and to visit the Memorial. Saw the flyover from the Virginia Dare Bridge. Really neat. I will post some pictures I took later.

:hairraise: Nice, Brook! I'd love to see them!

I got to fly the Bonanza today and enjoy the 102nd B-day of flight :goofy:

:blueplane:

Sounds grand.

I managed to get in a couple of hours on the 100th anniversary, and made that day what surely will be the smoothest landing I ever make. Only the eventual rumble of the wheels betrayed the end of flight. I just wanted to make sure the logbook had an entry on that day.

I celebrated the 102nd B-Day by finishing the last hour of the Wings program. On the way back from the practice area, the windshield spilt right up the middle. I`am sure glad it didn`t come all the way out, that would of been a cold ride. It was a little :hairraise:

cool! I went to the 100th anniversary with my CFI and a bunch of CFI friends. it was a great time.

Here are some pics I took at the 102 yr. celebration of flight.

Attachments

• planelandlakewheeler 246.jpg
    planelandlakewheeler 246.jpg
    774.1 KB · Views: 1
  • planelandlakewheeler 241.jpg
    planelandlakewheeler 241.jpg
    801.4 KB · Views: 1
Back