100LL Prices

jmp470

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
John
Now that America is going to become a net exporter of fuel by 2020, when will the price of 100LL go down?

thoughts?

No. We will use it politically, like we always do, and maintain the target (per the energy secretary) of $10.00 per gallon.

No. We will use it politically, like we always do, and maintain the target (per the energy secretary) of $10.00 per gallon.

Bruce,
While you are correct. :mad2: Don't rain on my parade :D

Oh and Happy Birthday

Bruce,
While you are correct. :mad2: Don't rain on my parade :D

Oh and Happy Birthday
DITTO Bruce

I agree with you, because we can afford to fly and others cannot, it will be a user added fee somehow to redistribute. Makes me so mad. I dont why they cannot see the supply side that the more we fly the more people work to maintain and work on our planes etc etc.

great observation Bruce:yes:

Now that America is going to become a net exporter of fuel by 2020, when will the price of 100LL go down?

thoughts?

Hopefully 100LL will be a distant memory by then.

But as far as the price of fuel in general is concerned: Canada is a net exporter and their fuel prices are higher than ours.

It is folly to believe that energy independence results in lower fuel prices.

Energy independence is a good thing as it could help significantly reduce our trade deficit but fuel prices are market driven far more than they are policy driven.

It's down to $5.02 just north of ATL! I filled up both planes Tuesday!:D

God knows I've employed people lately...
You must be one of those evil rich people....get him!! :stirpot:

I sure wish I could say they would go down, but I think that would be wishful thinking.

Back