1000 Posts!

t0r0nad0

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
PJ Gustafson
This puts me at the 1000 post mark! It only took me a little over a year to get here... I guess I don't have as much free time as Ken, Nick or Scott ;).

Thanks for making me feel so welcome here and for being the best aviation community on the net! I've enjoyed getting to know everyone's online persona, and I look forward to meeting more of you in person in the future! Unfortunately, it's looking less and less likely that I'll be able to go to Gaston's this year, but the trade-off is that I should be able to make it to Osh Kosh, so hopefully I'll meet some of you then!

Last edited:
This puts me at the 1000 post mark! It only took me a little over a year to get here... I guess I don't have as much free time as Nick or Scott ;).

Thanks for making me feel so welcome here and for being the best aviation community on the net! I've enjoyed getting to know everyone's online persona, and I look forward to meeting more of you in person in the future! Unfortunately, it's looking less and less likely that I'll be able to go to Gaston's this year, but the trade-off is that I should be able to make it to Osh Kosh, so hopefully I'll meet some of you then!
What am I, a blended iPhone? :confused:

:goofy:

I'm sorry Ken... corrected for you. My deepest apologies ;).

It has nothing to do with free time and everything with being stuck in airport lounges, large meeting venues, and hotel rooms with nothing to do but surf.
Can't afford the "street talent"? :D

Back