• Poll closed .

Greebo

N9017H - C172M (1976)
Display Name

Display name:
Retired Evil Overlord
Re: Printers [NA]

Diana said:
Hey Ken, did you get to do any other aerobatics besides that? :)

(Someday can we get a separate aerobatic forum? After the Hops & $100 Hamburger forum?) ;)
Quote and reply to be split as a thead hijack into "Site Feedback".

Split complete. :)

This thread hijack split from Printers Thread in Hangar Talk.

Regarding $100 Hamburger forum...

Purpose: To measure demand for both a "Cool Places to Fly" forum and an "Aerobatics" forum.

Please vote on the above poll to be attached shortly. :)

Greebo said:
Split complete. :)

This thread hijack split from Printers Thread in Hangar Talk.

Regarding $100 Hamburger forum...

Purpose: To measure demand for both a "Cool Places to Fly" forum and an "Aerobatics" forum.

Please vote on the above poll to be attached shortly. :)
Thanks Chuck :)

Now, how do I vote twice ;)

Diana said:

Now, how do I vote twice ;)
Ancient Chinese secret! The real question is, how do you prevent the admins from changing the results to match what they're going to do anyway. :-D :dance:

Data, when tortured long enough, will confess to anything. So, make the data support your position and march forward! :)

Greebo said:
Ancient Chinese secret! The real question is, how do you prevent the admins from changing the results to match what they're going to do anyway. :-D :dance:
Do any of these people accept bribes? ;)

Brian Austin said:
Oh, girl, I am so corruptible it's not even funny. You name it, I'll take it. ;)
Brian, if you come to Gaston's we'll talk about it there, and you can try out a Hooker Harness (the seatbelt kind!).

:)

Diana said:
Brian, if you come to Gaston's we'll talk about it there, and you can try out a Hooker Harness (the seatbelt kind!).

:)
I think I'm blushing. :eek: ;)

HEY!

How come HE'S getting all the GOOD bribes?!

Greebo said:
HEY!

How come HE'S getting all the GOOD bribes?!
LOL! It would appear that Brian is quicker, and easier to bribe. ;)

Hey! I can change my avatar if I want!!

I was thinking of:

Diana said:
LOL! It would appear that Brian is quicker, and easier to bribe. ;)
Oh, he may be quicker, all right...

But are you sure that's a good thing?
;)

Greebo said:
Oh, he may be quicker, all right...

But are you sure that's a good thing?
;)
OH, OH, OH. You wanna go there? Huh? You talkin' ta me? :D

If you're referring to "recycle" time...yeah, I'm quicker. ;)

Brian Austin said:
OH, OH, OH. You wanna go there? Huh? You talkin' ta me? :D

If you're referring to "recycle" time...yeah, I'm quicker. ;)
Now boys, don't you go makin' me use the power!

While we're waiting on this poll to close, would anyone care to suggest forum descriptions for the two proposed new forums? :)

(Yes, this reply is a blatant attempt to bump this thread and get more people to vote one way or the other. I'd like to see a greater than 10% voter turnout. :) )

Greebo said:
While we're waiting on this poll to close, would anyone care to suggest forum descriptions for the two proposed new forums? :)

Ok, how bout "Aerobatics" for the one for aerobatics (are we down to "fat chance" for getting that one?)

How bout "Places to fly to"? for the places to fly to forum? Is that a dangling participle, btw?

(Yes, this reply is a blatant attempt to bump this thread and get more people to vote one way or the other. I'd like to see a greater than 10% voter turnout. :) )[/QUOTE]

Hummmmm. What is the criteria for number/percentage for actually getting a forum for either?

Now Steve wants one for Airshows and Expos; will it ever end? ;)

The criteria is subjective. :) I'll probably give in and add the forums anyway, cause I'm a sucker. :-D

But I will not, not, not allow a dangling participle on a forum description! Those loose items should always be secured before takeoff! ;)

Greebo said:
The criteria is subjective. :) I'll probably give in and add the forums anyway

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!! Now, what do I need to do to push you over the edge?

Greebo said:
cause I'm a sucker. :-D

Aw Chuck, I call it being flexible, open minded, and sweet :)

Greebo said:
But I will not, not, not allow a dangling participle on a forum description! Those loose items should always be secured before takeoff! ;)

LOL!!! You can call it anything you want as long as you do it.
:D

Ooh, Diana will be disappointed - this poll is set to run until the 13th, not the 10th...

Last chance for those who haven't voted to get their votes in! :)

Ok - the poll is officially over, and while the number of voters was lower than hoped, there was sufficient demand to warrant giving both forums a try and see if they take on a life of their own. :)

So "Cool Places to Fly" and "Aerobatics" have been created! Enjoy!

Greebo said:
Ok - the poll is officially over, and while the number of voters was lower than hoped, there was sufficient demand to warrant giving both forums a try and see if they take on a life of their own. :)

So "Cool Places to Fly" and "Aerobatics" have been created! Enjoy!
YEAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Chuck you're a sweetheart! Is there a "smilie" for a big hug?
:D

Now, do we move anything around? Should the threads on spin training or hooker harnesses go in aerobatics? Or, is spin training considered aerobatics?

We can move threads - if you will point out the threads to us by posting in them (so that they show up in my "New Posts" radar), we'll move em as appropriate.

Chuck, I jumped up and down and waved my arms in the Upset Recovery thread so you could move it to Aerobatics. :)

Back