100.F on the deck at KMYF in NOVEMBER.

John Baker

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
John Baker
I could not believe it. Yesterday, one hundred degrees at Montgomery Field in November. My climb out rate was about 300' a minute in my Warrior. I had full tanks and a passenger going to Big Bear, L-35. I had planned this trip a week ago, when it was a lot cooler, otherwise I never would have topped em off.

It was the hottest November day since they started recording such things a hundred or so years ago.

Weird weather for San Diego.

John

I could not believe it. Yesterday, one hundred degrees at Montgomery Field in November. My climb out rate was about 300' a minute in my Warrior. I had full tanks and a passenger going to Big Bear, L-35. I had planned this trip a week ago, when it was a lot cooler, otherwise I never would have topped em off.

It was the hottest November day since they started recording such things a hundred or so years ago.

Weird weather for San Diego.

John
Yes, even a little hotter at the beach which is not normal. Getting wind from the east.

You crazy California people and your weather. Meanwhile, we had people out at the field wearing multiple layers and gloves this morning with temperatures below freezing.

And I think it's been almost a month since the first snowfall in Vermont!

20F this morning in western NC. Colder than normal.

this happens every year in California after elections. It was 98 at EMT.

Hot air and methane gas from the politicians is the cause.

Back