$10,000.00 reward offered

1600vw

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
H.A.S.
I heard this on the news this morning that the FAA is giving this reward for anyone turning in someone for pointing a laser at an airplane.

I can see some crack head telling his buddy. Yea dude point this at that airplane, then turning him in for the money to buy more crack.

Tony

Maybe they should make these laser to where if you point them up they shut off. Level or bellow and they work.

Tony

Maybe they should make these laser to where if you point them up they shut off. Level or bellow and they work.

Tony

I suppose a simple mirror could redirect the laser

I suppose a simple mirror could redirect the laser

Back into the eyes of the dude shining the laser. Would be a lot harder to hit a target,.

Something needs to be done. This is the best Idea I have heard. You have one?

Make one of these, go on shark tank and get your fame, just mention me when you do.

Tony

Green lasers are used in astronomy. Not much use if they turn off when pointed up. :no:

Out west, there's usually a NOTAM when the astro lasers are being used. I see them frequently around Univ of Colorado and New Mexico where they're doing research.

Back into the eyes of the dude shining the laser. Would be a lot harder to hit a target,.

Something needs to be done. This is the best Idea I have heard. You have one?

Make one of these, go on shark tank and get your fame, just mention me when you do.

Tony

Guns.

The DHS should issue laser guided missiles to all aircraft including GA. That'd be the first worthwhile thing that they'd spend money on.

Back