For Sale 1/5 share Cessna 150/150 @ KBDN

Dave Arata

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Dave
I am offering my 20% share in a very low hour and well maintained Cessna 150/150 (150HP Lycoming O-320, heavily modified via STC over the stock 100HP, O-200). TTAF is just over 3000 hours and the TSMO is just over 500 hours.
The avionics have been upgraded recently with a Lynx NGT-9000 ADSB-B transponder, E.I. EC-1P (EGT & CHT), KLN-64 (I believe) DME, VOR w/glideslope and a dual port USB charger. Basic IFR.

The airplane is hangared at KBDN, fixed monthly cost is $98.28 for the hangar and $20/hr for the maintenance account, plus fuel, when flying. The partners split the additional costs evenly (maintenance, insurance, annual, etc).
The four partners in the plane are absolutely wonderful people, care for the plane meticulously and scheduling has never been an issue. You will need to be just as wonderful and meticulous to be accepted. :) Fear not, this acceptance is to be decided over a rather informal pizza and beer meeting. PPL is required as primary training is prohibited by the LLC. The aircraft has never been used for primary training and the partners wish to maintain that moving forward.

Your investment of $10,000 buys a 20% share in the plane, as well the maintenance and engine reserve accounts. Additional pictures and details upon request. If you'd like to see the airplane, I will be happy to arrange a meeting at the hangar.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 39
Back