Worst. School. Promo. Ever.

Hey, show some respect for the new intellectual Mecca of Appalachia !

Subtitles to show the words they're singing? Give me a break. Lame, lame, lame.

wow - I kept waiting for the joke....turns out its not a joke.

Man.

Wow, thanks for the video. My son has been trying to select a college to attend next year. I can't believe he hasn't considered such a hot, hot, hot campus. I'll be sure to share the promo with him.

gibbons said:
Wow, thanks for the video. My son has been trying to select a college to attend next year. I can't believe he hasn't considered such a hot, hot, hot campus. I'll be sure to share the promo with him.

Chip, this video should be used as the baseline for the Gastons' 2006 video.

It's a shame, really, because ASU is really a great school - the kids that go there love it, and Boone's beautiful. Skiing, paddling, hiking, lotta neat stuff. If I wasn't such a Tarheel (UNC! Go Carolina!!!) then I'd like to have gone to school in Boone.

Lame video, though. sheesh.

I just want you to know.

Now this song is stuck in my head. The battery on my iPOD ran out, and I can't hear anything else.

I'll get you for this.:D

MSmith said:
I just want you to know.

Now this song is stuck in my head. The battery on my iPOD ran out, and I can't hear anything else.

I'll get you for this.:D
Too funny. I showed it to my wife and we both had a good laugh. Ten minutes later I'm walking through the house singing, "Hot, Hot, Hot"

Maybe it's not as lame as we think it is....

gibbons said:
Too funny. I showed it to my wife and we both had a good laugh. Ten minutes later I'm walking through the house singing, "Hot, Hot, Hot"

Maybe it's not as lame as we think it is....
You're just defending it because it was your idea!!! :D

Greebo said:
You're just defending it because it was your idea!!! :D
I'm officially taking exception to this post. (I started to report it but thought I'd give you a break - I don't want it to go on your permanent record.)

Everyone knows I only take credit for other people's GOOD ideas. BAD ideas, even when they are actually mine, are credited to people I don't like. Please, it is really unfair to credit me with bad ideas which aren't mine.

:D

OOHHH!

SO SORRY, Chip! I should have known this was BRIAN'S idea!!! ;)

Options:
1. uh ..uh..eh..uh..uhh..ehh.eh..uhh..heh..heh...uhhhh.uhh.
a bunch of words, pictures, music and stuff...yeah stuff.

2. Screw it! we gotta get this promo done ..I don't care if the words are finished or not...just get it done.

3. If I sang the back of my diet pepsi can it would make more sense:

Our school contains Carbonated Water, Carmel Color Aspartame, Phosphoric acid...HOT HOT HOT...Potassium Benzoate, Caffeine, Citric Acid..HOT HOT HOT...Natural Flavors and Phenylketonurics..HOT HOT HOT...You'll luv our school ...HOT HOT HOT....only 35mg of Sodium....HOT HOT HOT...Serving Size at our school one can...HOT HOT HOT.

Haha,

Sign me up,
That place definitely offers a higher education, lol (j/k of course)

That was great,

This is starting to spread.

I sense this being the next "All your base"

If this gets a lot of hits on Internet I can see a good Saturday Night Live sketch made form it with all of the sterotypical Apalachian jokes in it.
Pictures fo thngs like:
Science class is about still making
Music Class: Dualing banjos
Few Teeth
Squeal like a pig choir
etc.

smigaldi said:
If this gets a lot of hits on Internet I can see a good Saturday Night Live sketch made form it with all of the sterotypical Apalachian jokes in it.
Pictures fo thngs like:
Few Teeth
Squeal like a pig choir
etc.
Hey!! This is North Carolina we're talking about - not West Virginia or even (gasp) SOUTH Carolina! :mad:

How do you know that the toothbrush was invented in West Virginia?

Because if it had been invented anywhere else, it would have been called the TEETHbrush!

smigaldi said:
Pictures fo thngs like:
Few Teeth
Squeal like a pig choir
etc.

OMG! That's too funny! Squeal like a pig choir! Featuring the Ned Beatty singers!!!

If I ever go back to school for Film and Video, I'm going there. "Hot, Hot, Hot.....

Ahhh, I can't get it out of my head, You people always do this to me!!! And that damn song form "Chariots of Fire" too. Oh the humanity.....

etsisk said:
Hey!! This is North Carolina we're talking about - not West Virginia or even (gasp) SOUTH Carolina! :mad:

What's the difference?

Anthony said:
What's the difference? :D
What's the difference? What's the difference???

NC is HOT! HOT! HOT!

The others are not. not. not.

HOT! HOT! HOT!

(keep thinking about that, Anthony - over and over and over and over...) :D

Back