what's wrong with me?

yea he was at gastons 2 yrs ago. highly modified 150 for towing. obnoxiously low stall speed

If Tony was REALLY secure in his skin he'd drive minivan like me.

That's not being secure in one's skin, that's just being a girly man. ;)

Actually, I really like minivans, so long as I don't have to work on them. One of the all wheel drive minivans would probably be a better fit for me today than the Excursion (I still need to get up my driveway, and power going to 2 wheels just won't cut it), but I'm not going to trade in the truck at this point. Only real problem I've found minivans have is that they're a pain to work on. For that, full-sized vans are better, although still not great.

It took me a while but I finally figured out I could be going 98 MPH and the other drivers just know they have to pass me....on the right...on a one lane road. :rolleyes:

Well, yeah! You think people can allow themselves to get passed by some girly-man when they're driving a big honkin' gas-guzzling manly SUV? :D

why do I think that an IFR 150/2 would be just a great first airplane?

I see that no one actually answered your question. The reason you think that is that they are cheap. Cheap to buy, cheap to operate.

I once flew a C152 from Green River UT (which is >4000' elevation) with a passenger when the T was 95° F. It climbed about 2000' on the engine and then I got it another 2000' up by flying it like a glider. Very maneuverable. My passenger got pretty green, though.:yes:

Judy

Back