Happy B'Day Judy & Linda

gprellwitz

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Grant Prellwitz
Wanted to wish Judy and Linda a very happy birthday! Hope you both have fun!

I'll add my congratulations, as well. Now, Judy, hop on over to Ferdinand's at WSU and have some great ice cream for your birthday.

THANK YOU

A nice day, but a very looooooong work day.

Grant, tell Leslie I will see her in a couple weeks at the 99s section meeting.

Thank you! I managed to play hooky all day. One of our grad students approached me a couple of weeks ago asking how she could charter and airplane to give her husband a ride for his birthday, because he's always wanted to learn to fly. I asked her when his birthday is, and when she said Sept. 25, I couldn't have been more pleased because not only is that my birthday, but it was a day I could clear my schedule and go flying, so I told her that I would fly us. I'm a CFI, so I gave him a lesson along with the flight (he did about 90% of the flying) and as a bonus, it was a gorgeous day. He was beside himself.

Then I spent the rest of the day in the field looking at the local geology and planning out a class field trip. The evening was spent talking flying on CFI cast.

Almost as perfect a birthday as last year, when I logged 8 hours on a spectacular flight to Moab, UT, and back to visit a friend.

Judy

THANK YOU

A nice day, but a very looooooong work day.

Grant, tell Leslie I will see her in a couple weeks at the 99s section meeting.
Will do. She'll probably be really tired, because her company wants her in Oregon the day before for a presentation.

Back