Accelerated Commercial Training

Trcpilot

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Cjayfly1
Good Afternoon,

What schools offer Accelerated commercial training?
-In search of a flight school where you can take the commercial-asel checkride!

I’m sure that just about any school / flying club can do it, just search on Google. Mention your location for better inputs from POA.

I’m sure that just about any school / flying club can do it, just search on Google. Mention your location for better inputs from POA.
Georgia is the location. I’ve called an asked around but no one offers it in my area. I know there is a school in Iowa that offer the program and they will book a DPE that weekend. I was just curious about other locations that may offer the same program.

I went to Southern Seaplane in New Orleans for my commercial ases add-on. They have a part 141 school and they offer both land and seaplane training, single and multi-engine. So I’m sure that they could help you out. They are very organized with many instructors and DPE on-site everyday. Go to their website and check them out and send them an email. They will get back to you with scheduling options very quickly. Price was very reasonable from my research.

I’ve been to other schools and scheduling a DPE was difficult to find dates, rescheduling due to weather, and aircraft maintenance. So I’d probably stick with something in the south that’s known for good weather.

I did CRAFT at KCHS. Five days of training with check ride scheduled ahead of time for day six. 15 hours of dual in a DA 40. Dedicated instructor. Would definitely recommend.

Back