Wow! Aircraft Spruce Cyber21 code

6t6

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
North Bound
Saved me a whole 2.5 percent off my purchase. Had a made a purchase. Why cloud my email with such non sense. Hey Spruce. Don't call me I'll call you, maybe not

You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning.

I teed up about $2500 worth of spruce order, and was about to send it off, when on a lark, I looked at Chief Aircraft's prices. Their full retail prices were better than my "dealer" prices at Spruce.

I teed up about $2500 worth of spruce order, and was about to send it off, when on a lark, I looked at Chief Aircraft's prices. Their full retail prices were better than my "dealer" prices at Spruce.

say whaaaaaaat?!?

Just realized Chief is right up the road from me. Gonna have to check them out. Thanks for the tip!

Yep. It's a pain in the butt but I fill my cart with what I need at all the parts suppliers to see who's got the best pricing. Skygeek appears to be the worst and Chief has been cheaper than Spruce lately. I also noticed that depending on the McFarlane part, even after shipping, buying direct from McFarlane can be cheaper. Shipping cost has gotten worse at all of them.
Also, AirPowerInc.com seems to have the best prices for genuine Textron parts for me.

Back