Prop Gun

The pandemic has been really hard on Canadians.

When I was flying for a living, I used to think I had a lot of time on my hands.

The internet has proven me SSSSOOOOOOOOOO wrong!

but they need to do the rest of the movie...without Tom Cruise it would be so much better!

That was excellent. Still probably my favorite movie and has been since I was a kid. Watching that video had me cracking up even by myself. Thanks for posting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wonder why they're flying British registered aircraft in the south of England.
Is that where it was? I only saw a bunch of letters, probably thought an E was a C. Sorry. :)

Hate to be the old fart, but it didn't even make me smile. And I loved Top Gun. And I know funny. That wasn't funny. Go figure.

BRILLIANT!! Simply brilliant. I love it. And Top Gun is still my favorite movie.

Tools

Nice. Especially like the two ducking during the “cat shot”.

Cheers

I actually submitted that video to 'Laughter, the Best Medicine' and they said it wasn't funny enough. Actually they said it wasn't funny at all.
LOL my comment was a reference to Lt Hauk from Good Morning Vietnam.
hauk.png

Hate to be the old fart, but it didn't even make me smile. And I loved Top Gun. And I know funny. That wasn't funny. Go figure.

you aren't the only one that was underwhelmed.

Maybe it's a british thing. A friend thought Mr Bean was absolutely hilarious. She was kind of disappointed that I thought Mr Bean was just a yawner.

I don’t know if “funny “ best describes it, but it was entertaining! They did a nice job and I enjoyed watching it.

Back