Commercial checkride passed

Aviatorbrew

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Aviatorbrew
i had my checkride yesterday and passed

Who hoo

Not much to say, it was pretty uneventful.

Oral went well

Flying was for the most part went well,

My instructors prepared me well. Hats off to great cfi’s

Take a break then move on to cfi

i had my checkride yesterday and passed

Who hoo

Not much to say, it was pretty uneventful.

Oral went well

Flying was for the most part went well,

My instructors prepared me well. Hats off to great cfi’s

Take a break then move on to cfi
Congrats!!

That said, I wouldn’t take the break. I would do the CFI while those commercial maneuvers are still fresh.

You are just a bit ahead of me. I need like six more hours (per 141). Congrats! I’ll probably do multi before CFI but we’ll see.

Congrats!!

That said, I wouldn’t take the break. I would do the CFI while those commercial maneuvers are still fresh.
Agree with this.

While you still have good muscle memory and the feel for how the maneuver is done well, get thee over to the other seat and master being on the “right side” of things.

Agree with this.

While you still have good muscle memory and the feel for how the maneuver is done well, get thee over to the other seat and master being on the “right side” of things.
agree, I was getting mine paid by VA, and broke my training because I figured I could "come back to it", here I am 26 years later.

Congrats! I passed my Commercial oral earlier in the week but we discontinued due to weather. Hopefully I'll be on to finish my check ride within the next few days. Get right on to CFI slacker! :)

Back