Random Apple Weather Question

jordane93

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Jordan
Random thought as I watch us get hammered with snow. What does the next hour precipitation represent in apple weather? There’s no label on the “y axis” so I’m not sure if there’s a numeric value or if it just means “a lot” or “a little” precipitation. Seems like a pretty vague and useless feature in Apple weather. Picture for better representation

8E9CnK0.jpg

It says there will be more, followed by a little less than more, and then a little more than more. What more do you want? :p

Obviously you haven't paid enough Apple tax to get the complete picture. :)

I bet I’ll have to buy the iPhone 12 to get an improved version of Apple weather!

Precipitation is what's falling. It's going to look like it's tapering off before suddenly hitting you over the head again because 2020.

I bet I’ll have to buy the iPhone 12 to get an improved version of Apple weather!
If you buy the newest watch, laptop, iPad and phone from Apple apparently a wormhole opens and you'll be able to see Apple weather in an augmented reality overlay of atmospheric projection.

best I could find on quick search:

Next-hour precipitation
View a minute‑by‑minute chart that shows the intensity of rain or snow over the coming hour. Available for the U.S.

so, basically, 'intensity'. longer lines = more intense.

It means Apple bought Dark Sky, closed it to Android users, and ruined it.

I would suggest The Weather Channel app opposed to "their" weather app.

Next thing for "their" app will be controlling your weather! :)

Back