John had some work done..

benyflyguy

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
benyflyguy
91007E88-91B6-48A7-BFC9-B6787436E378.jpeg What the heck!? Working along the vids for commercial and this guy pops up..I paid for a zesty John and Martha. And John doesn’t disappoint with bad puns to start it off and this Guy pops up. What more surprises lie ahead.

Saw the same guy pop up on the IFR course. They needed to rework several modules and the Kings are getting older and also need to run the company. Probably a good idea for them to introduce new talent as eventually they will need a succession strategy for retirement.

Saw the same guy pop up on the IFR course. They needed to rework several modules and the Kings are getting older and also need to run the company. Probably a good idea for them to introduce new talent as eventually they will need a succession strategy for retirement.
That's a tricky proposition. It's like trying to replace the stars of your favorite sitcom.

As long as they don’t abandon their way of teaching it-who cares. I like their method. Used for my IFR successfully. Now I happen to like the corny nature of the Kings. It will be hard to replicate that. But this guy did try I’ll give him that

I just watched those not that long ago and thought the same thing. He's about as corney as the other 2 but in his own way.

That would ruin my whole doggone day!

Back