Found something we ALL have in common...

Not all. Only those that have been around awhile and post a lot.

Hmm, so you mean they cap out at 113?

How do I redeem them?

Ah, figured it out now, the little things in life, and I do mean, little things.

113 and maxed out... Nothing more to achieve here...

My theory is the mods set the number just high enough to get newcomers hooked, and then...no more number candy for you.

I forget, is the first one a participation trophy point?

Doesn't a person get the ejection handle pulled at 100 points.?? :yikes:

My theory is the mods set the number just high enough to get newcomers hooked, and then...no more number candy for you.

Nope.

We were too busy wondering what you all were getting butthurt over today. ;)

Nope.

We were too busy wondering what you all were getting butthurt over today. ;)

I just laughed my beer out of my nose. Best post of the week, at least. And no, I'm not just sucking up...

well...

maybe...

Just a lil'....

And so do we! Spread mirth and encourage thought while you can!

Always loved this guy! :)

Did he used to be on this board?
The infamous Henning? :D

Henning does not look exactly like that, I had lunch with him a bit under a year ago.

Here's Henning starting the engine on his new (to him) boat - a wooden tugboat made in the late 1800s, with a "new" engine made in the 1940s. Incidentally, it's a really cool video and a really cool engine:

Uhhhhh... I'm a little short... Payday's comin'. Can y'all loan me some til I get flush? I'm prolly good fer it... I can do vig of 6 fer 5... But, I'd rather y'all just did me a solid, ya know?

Henning does not look exactly like that, I had lunch with him a bit under a year ago.

Here's Henning starting the engine on his new (to him) boat - a wooden tugboat made in the late 1800s, with a "new" engine made in the 1940s. Incidentally, it's a really cool video and a really cool engine:

Interesting engine.

But, but, but, he didn’t use a checklist!

Cool engine. Wonder who made it?

Cheers

Back