Alright... What PoAer has been drinkin in St. Louis, MO?

Folks dumb enough to smoke are dumb enough to do anything. He can have the damn phone, I'll buy another. Ain't worth getting shot over.

Still, the dude does truly have big brass ones. Gotta respect that.

When I was 16, I started working in a gas station on Long Island. One night, couple guys come in and ask for the toilet. As they pass me, one sticks a gun in my stomach and tells me to open the safe. I tell him I can't open the safe, it has a drop slot. I open the cash register and point out that there is probably only about $40 in there and if they leave now, I will forget they were there. One says let's go and on the way out grabs some bills and some change from the register. Now I have to call my boss and the police. Do that and go back to pumping gas. Cops arrive and accuse me of the crime because I guess I am not curled up on the floor in the fetal position. Boss knows me, though, and knows I am honest.

Posted that on my FB last week.

Dude was probably so drunk the robber didn’t even feel like arguing with him.

Never saw a follow up to confirm from the guy ducking down right next to him. You’d think someone would have gotten an interview.

Drunk guy probably had nothing to lose. “Go ahead, shoot me and add that to a robbery...” slurred, of course.

8798228316190.jpg

If he had taken a round or two and was now pushing up daisies most would be calling him an idiot instead of praising his testes.

The guy ducking down wasn’t any better protected than the guy sitting up, if the shotgun had slugs in it.

If the robber seemed not high, not agitated, and like he’d done this before and just wanted cash, and the guy at the bar had seen it enough, not much difference between sitting there and getting on the floor.

Slug will go right through that bar. And all the bad guy has to do is lean over to make it a direct shot.

Not saying MY adrenaline and desire to pacify the robber wouldn’t have shot way up, but some people’s wouldn’t.

They’ve seen it before and know the actual risks.

“Just take the cash drawer and leave. And put that stupid thing down before you hurt someone.”

And then there’s poor people in dive bars on a weekday who simply don’t give a damn. Third divorce, second bankruptcy, alcoholic, life is a country song. LOL.

No argument. But if he took a couple to the chest, most would still think he was an idiot for not complying with the gunmans demands. Brass balls are only brass balls when you pull it off. When it gets you killed, you're just stupid.

Brass balls are only brass balls when you pull it off. When it gets you killed, you're just stupid.

So... airshow pilot material? Or the idiots who penetrate thunderstorms in light aircraft?

LOL.

Oops. Not PC enough.

“He died doing what he loved.”

"Local police arrest bar patron for illegal smoking."

That was the clue of what part of town that bar was in for me.

Nobody having a hissy fit about the cigarette, he wasn’t a trust fund baby bar hopping the microbreweries in Boulder! LOL.

When I was 16, I worked in a full service gas station at night. I saw lots of dirtbags and eventually got used to their lame attempts to steal gas.

There was a car full of potheads (crackheads weren't popular yet...) who pulled up and asked for eight dollars of gas and when I had just about filled their tank (gas was 73 Cents per gallon then) The dude in the driver seat said "Here's a Dollar." I asked him where the other seven Dollars were and he said "I asked for _A_ Dollars worth!"

I let him go and had to put the money in the till at the end of the shift...

A few weeks later, these same dumbasses pulled up and tried it again. I put one Dollar's worth of gas in the tank and borrowed my coworkers lighter (he was a pothead, too...)
As I returned to the driver's window, I brought the pump nozzle into the car and let it drip onto his lap. I then proceeded to spin the sparker thingy on the lighter and calmly asked for the seven Dollars he owed me from last time!

They complied immediately. I have never seen stoners move that fast...

Needless to say, I couldn't believe what I had just done and it took a while to stop shaking in terror.

That’s the coolest video I have seen in a long time

Where in the hell is the 'Boss meme ..... You guys suck.

Back