Aerospace Logic not answering calls?

I called them today, first time left a voice mail, next time called back 2 hours later, got someone and spoke to him

I called them today, first time left a voice mail, next time called back 2 hours later, got someone and spoke to him

Curious, whatcha ordering from them?

Also of note, someone from Aerospace Logic must be watching this forum or someone gave them a heads up because I got this email at 7pm last night "Your order has been released from manufacturing and is being processed for shipment."

I installed a digital fuel gauge in my aircraft, FL202D. I wasn't particularly impressed with the company. My A&P had much trouble getting a hold of them to answer installation questions stemming from an inadequate mx manual. Also, we never did get a straight answer on how to integrate the dimmer into the plane. It still dims only manually and awkwardly from the two front buttons. The way we got answers was by threatening FAA action. Apparently, the FAA looks poorly on certified products with no phone support. Spend almost an AMU on a gauge that does precisely one thing and I'd expect someone to answer the damn phone.

Curious, whatcha ordering from them?

Also of note, someone from Aerospace Logic must be watching this forum or someone gave them a heads up because I got this email at 7pm last night "Your order has been released from manufacturing and is being processed for shipment."

FL202D instrument. i had called them since i had kinda messed up the calibration, the confirmed that i didnt and how to proceed from there.

I installed a digital fuel gauge in my aircraft, FL202D. I wasn't particularly impressed with the company. My A&P had much trouble getting a hold of them to answer installation questions stemming from an inadequate mx manual. Also, we never did get a straight answer on how to integrate the dimmer into the plane. It still dims only manually and awkwardly from the two front buttons. The way we got answers was by threatening FAA action. Apparently, the FAA looks poorly on certified products with no phone support. Spend almost an AMU on a gauge that does precisely one thing and I'd expect someone to answer the damn phone.

not sure when you installed, but their manual Rev 5 answers your question

upload_2019-8-28_14-43-56.png

My first FL202 was a real bear to calibrate due to the steps not being very clear, the second FL202 (FL202D) went as expected and a lot less heartburn.

The instructions aren't great for sure. Once all set up they work fine.

they have a video of the calibration which helped me, but still didnt answer some questions like what happens when you mess up the calibration. i will post a few things i learned by doing it and talking to them later tonight / tomorrow. havent flows with the instrument yet, hopefully in a couple of hours

Back