Soooooo...Tesla has a Dog mode. Just wow.

We have friends that take their dogs everywhere. I mean everywhere. It's really annoying at times, as they aren't the best behaved dogs, not horrible, but they have plenty of room to improve. We have to go to restaurants that allow dogs, often outside. They say, "they're like our kids". :rolleyes: Yeah, well, when we went to nice restaurants we left our kids at home, with a babysitter when they were too young to be left alone at home.

I was surprised to see the Tesla "Dog Mode" in the news. I thought it is a pretty cool feature. My youngest daughter knew all about it, was very blasé about it.

Are you saying the cabin blower fan isn’t fused?
The car alerts you and anyone else linked to it.
The question remains though; is the cabin blower fused? Does the Tesla incorporate fuses at all? Inquiring minds want to know.
What if the mechanism that alerts the app "blows a fuse" (and NO, I really don't know much about Tesla's, other than my friends Tesla is a blast to drive.

What if the mechanism that alerts the app "blows a fuse" (and NO, I really don't know much about Tesla's, other than my friends Tesla is a blast to drive.
What if you get in an accident while driving to the place where you'll leave the dogs in the car in Dog Mode?

The question remains though; is the cabin blower fused? Does the Tesla incorporate fuses at all? Inquiring minds want to know.

It has fuses - both standard for 12v stuff and a cool 1500 Amp pyrotechnic fuse for the large battery.

I still check up periodically using my phone on the doggies. If the car/AC/fan is dead in any way, I’ll know within 5 to 10 minutes.

Back