Last thoughts

Not bad but for myself i am guessing something more along the lines of “watch this!”

"Honey, my mother is moving in with us."

Two plaques for the instrument panel:

What Were You Thinking?

How Will This Look on the Accident Report?

one of my customers showed up wearing this shirt.

Applies to many activities

View attachment 67026

Weird timing.

I was watching the tv show MAYDAY last night concerning the Alaska Airlines Flight 261 crash when I first saw this post. I both laughed and cringed at the shirt verbiage as those guys kept trying one thing after another to try and save that plane. All to no avail.

Weird timing.

I was watching the tv show MAYDAY last night concerning the Alaska Airlines Flight 261 crash when I first saw this post. I both laughed and cringed at the shirt verbiage as those guys kept trying one thing after another to try and save that plane. All to no avail.

I watched that too. Did you see the one after of the Airbus running out of fuel?

It was the telling of this story.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_Transat_Flight_236

I love watching those and trying to decide what I would have done..

Yep, I've seen that one I believe. At lest I know of the incident.

I too like to play the what if game. On the Alaska one, I believe I would have just stuck my head between my legs and kissed my ass goodbye. That is if I hadn't already soiled myself. I am positive that I would not have lasted anywhere near as long as they did.

On the Aeroperu one, I think or at least like to think that I would have recognized it as a static system issue and put my faith in other non static system based indications such as believing the stick shaker, the rad alt, and what airspeed ATC was seeing from their radar. I would not have trusted any of the static system instruments nor would I have trusted the altitude that ATC was seeing that was based upon my transponder signal which was using my static system fed air data. If it is wrong in my plane, why would it be correct on the radar? I was stunned that the crew was unable to reason it out.

Back