Anyone get a survey call from the FAA?

I get so many robo-calls each day, I wouldn’t know which is the FAA and which are the telemarketers.

I received survey call also. In my opinion the Lockheed Martin FSS performance is superior to prior to when they were contracted to take it over!

Tell them you're recovering, get your Doc to write a letter. WIN!

That will be my first choice. My 2nd choice is I start my new contract job out of the country in March.

Unfortunately here jury duty last for 60 days. Last time I was called it was for a murder trial that lasted 6 weeks. Fortunately I was not picked.

Usually I wear this T-shirt...
$_35.JPG

If I don’t recognize the area code or number,I don’t answer the phone. I usually answer their surveys when the come by snail mail.

I am guessing they did not call you, but rather you got these recorded questions when you called Flight Services.

That’s what happened to me several months ago. I think they do it only once.

Just got off the phone.
They want to know my opinion on flight services.

What was the number that they called from? I have my phone set to go to voicemail without ringing if the caller ID number is not on my whitelist.

Anyone calls me I don't want to talk to my phone is on the Federal Do Not Registry. If they persist I point out that calling me intentionally can constitute a felony. If they still don't get it I ask for the person's name and the location from which they're calling. If I don't get it fast I mention possible charges of obstruction of justice, which entail many months of prison time and breathtaking fines. No one has ever stuck around after that.

Back