Being a pilot....

Not sure if this conveys the correct message.
2107hp.jpg

The Fighter Pilot's Fighter Pilot BG Robin Olds. RIP.

Position-Sayings-fighter-pilot-is-an-attitude-its-cockiness.jpg

Can be very boring during cruise esp to Europe or transcon. I play the XBox when I am in cruise flight

Seems to fit

Attachments

• have-you-ever-seen-a-grown-man-naked.jpg
    have-you-ever-seen-a-grown-man-naked.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 51
When my son was in kindergarten the class was assigned to draw a picture of what they each wanted to be when they grew up. My son drew a stick figure airplane and man, and captioned it "I WANT TO BE A PILAWT" in his child's kindergarten scrawl and spelling at the time. It was refrigerator art for several years, then I took it down and put it away in anticipation of the day he passed a checkride and I could pull it out and show it to him. Alas, some 12 years later he did earn his license, and I went to look for it and could not find it. Hopefully it is just secure in my "filing system" and will turn up some day. Makes me sick to think it may have been thrown away.

When my son was in kindergarten the class was assigned to draw a picture of what they each wanted to be when they grew up. My son drew a stick figure airplane and man, and captioned it "I WANT TO BE A PILAWT" in his child's kindergarten scrawl and spelling at the time. It was refrigerator art for several years, then I took it down and put it away in anticipation of the day he passed a checkride and I could pull it out and show it to him. Alas, some 12 years later he did earn his license, and I went to look for it and could not find it. Hopefully it is just secure in my "filing system" and will turn up some day. Makes me sick to think it may have been thrown away.

Hope you find it, that would be cool. If you do find it, frame it. Oh, and put a pic on POA too. ;)

If you find it, get one of those large commemorative versions of his pilot's certificate and frame the two together for him.

There are no real pilots anymore. Just people in nifty uniforms who operate computers; who've never touched an engine; who've never heard the sound of a Spitfire; who've never pulled out of a spin at less than a thousand feet. Real pilots lived in the old days.

There are no real pilots anymore. Just people in nifty uniforms who operate computers; who've never touched an engine; who've never heard the sound of a Spitfire; who've never pulled out of a spin at less than a thousand feet. Real pilots lived in the old days.
Ah, John Malcovich.......

Ron Wanttaja

Back