Things that make you go hmm.

genna

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
ТУ-104
When you credit card keeps sending you a monthly notification by email informing you that they do not have your correct email address and thus could not send you an email.o_Oo_O

Evidently, something wasn't linked somewhere. I finally got tired of it(and snail mail to that extend). Now it's liked. We shall see :rolleyes:

When you are on hold with your ISP because your internet is down, and the recording reminds you you should report problems at their web site...

<iframe width="854" height="480" src="
" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Student pilots that have over 100 hours with the same CFI and do not change CFIs.

I thought the only safe place in the food chain was at the top?

upload_2017-8-24_8-17-4.png
They probably meant "food supply chain"... from farm to finished product.

Someone who, not paying attention to the road because they are chatting on the cellphone, drives over a raised manhole cover and trashes a $250 tire with a 2 1/2 inch gap.... and still drives yacking on their cellphone.
And when it's pointed out that they are in their car driving and yacking say "Yeah, of course. I'm on my way home.
Or the driver tailgating with a coffee, donut, and cellphone in hand.

I recall a Dilbert cartoon or two that went something like that.

Favorite in the "Dogbert's Tech Support" series from Feb 1999...

Nothing has changed in 18 years. :)

3b5c3564eac0c8341fe980387857a84e.gif

Or the driver tailgating with a coffee, donut, and cellphone in hand.

Isn't that the reason for automatic transmissions and learning to steer with your knee? :confused: :D

Continuing education tests at work where a correct answer receives an "incorrect!" response. I've been here quite a few years and know up from down. The first question, I'm 100% confident in my answer, and sure enough. Call the guy who wrote the test (which is taken by about 100 people) and he comes over and says I'm wrong. "Okay, you do see this, right?", as I point at part of the question. "Oh. Can you send me a screen shot of that and we'll revise the question."

Back