If you had to pass a drug test....

Clark1961

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Display name:
What conditions would you like?

Me? a hotel room and about $5,000. Pretty sure I could handle whatever they throw at me with that. Might want some Xanax and Valium....prolly a lot of beer too.

Am I confused about the whole topic?

Xanax, Valium, and beer?
Passing said drug test does not simply involve sleeping thru it.
Hallucinogens - that's where it's at.

Xanax, Valium, and beer?
Passing said drug test does not simply involve sleeping thru it.
Hallucinogens - that's where it's at.
If they put a large dose of LSD on the table whatchagonnado? Downers dude, downers.

Take half?
Did I pass the test?

Take zee whole pill !!!!!

images

Are you experienced?

:lol::lol: nope.

I grew up in an area and time period where if any of our friends started drugs we would beat the crap out of that person. That person either left our little jr redneck group or quit the drugs. Out of the 3 or 4 that went through our intervention, only one choose drugs. 40 years later that person is still a druggie and does just enough to not go to jail, most of the time anyway.

Wouldn't a pharmacist have to pass a drug test?

:lol::lol: nope.

I grew up in an area and time period where if any of our friends started drugs we would beat the crap out of that person. That person either left our little jr redneck group or quit the drugs. Out of the 3 or 4 that went through our intervention, only one choose drugs. 40 years later that person is still a druggie and does just enough to not go to jail, most of the time anyway.
Funny thing about addiction, we are not all created equally, when it comes to that.

That's exactly why alcohol shouldn't be legal.

LOL. Really, no laughing matter. We know a percentage of the population will become alcoholics, but we don't know whom. Society, basically, plays Russian Roulette with alcohol.

Out of the 3 or 4 that went through our intervention, only one choose drugs. 40 years later that person is still a druggie and does just enough to not go to jail, most of the time anyway.

That's because none of you set a good example for him. You should have done a bunch of drugs and ruined your lives so he could see how bad they were and stayed away.

what a pal sheesh

LOL. Really, no laughing matter. We know a percentage of the population will become obese, but we don't know whom. Society, basically, plays Russian Roulette with food.

I like it better this way. Supersize me!

Back