Pilot school aviation management software business oppertunity

Speedjeans

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Speedjeans
1.png

Hi - I am looking for re-sellers of our software for pilot school aviation management. It is state of the art, and outperforms all others on the market.

Anyone has connections to pilots schools or the strong personality to kick in doors and make this happen in USA, then i would love to hear from you.

Kindly PM me here on the forum :)

Take a look here

www.aviadmin.com

Last edited:
Free piece of advice: get somebody to test it first and also proof-read it so that you present a quality product. Trying to sell an "Engrish" product tends to be hard.

Hey Thanks allot

We have sent out to the entire world pilot schools. This software will remove allot of administration and make school more complaint and students will love it. It did proof of concept for 6 years in the transition face bringing in EASA in EU. Who are you sir, and are u up for the Challenge

Gotta hit you on this one: This software will remove allot of administration and make school more complaint and students will love it.

You are writing and attempting to sell software so you can have more complaints? Why would students 'love' making more complaints? We won't bother with 'a lot'

Gotta hit you on this one: This software will remove allot of administration and make school more complaint and students will love it.

You are writing and attempting to sell software so you can have more complaints? Why would students 'love' making more complaints? We won't bother with 'a lot'

You have to allot you complaints wisely.

Sorry - was supposed to say >> compliant <<

School will be more compliant to the authorities, and back system with flight reports and student area is something they will love.

How is this better than a chalk-board and a yellow ledger ?

Did you ever run a flightschool. With nominated postholders which work process all has to complaint to the FAA in their work ref: school manuals, and the heavy load of flight and ground scheduling, also Flightreports, cancellation reports, lessons reports, safety reports etc. Keeping track of payments, monitoring Aircraft service times so production dont fails, student progress and the information they need access to like the Syllabus. It is huge work and this system in a state of the art way handles it all

I have never run a flight school, but I have probably lost years of my life to software salesmen.

The reality is, a flight school in the US doesn't really have to report all that much to 'the authorities' and the types of reports required (e.g. a gross receipts report to the airport operator) is something the accountant can provide from the schools tax records. The accounting side of a flight school isn't that complex and any skilled quickbooks professional would be able to create a system that also keeps track of everything in a format suitable for the creation of tax returns.

Seriously, get someone who speaks English to check your spelling and grammar.

ps A lot of people have trouble with allot.

No but surely US schools will be auditet if they are compliant or not :)

Anyway this software was made to ease off administation and benefit students in a pilot school. I hope someone in here could be interested in the business oppertunity

Well in on the move. But thank you for informing me

Seriously, get someone who speaks English to check your spelling and grammar.

ps A lot of people have trouble with allot.

I agree on the spelling and grammar. Also, not much demand for software like this here in the USA.

Well in on the move. But thank you for informing me
I think what people are trying to tell you is that you should probably have someone proofread and edit your text if you are trying to market to companies in the US. There are enough misspellings and awkward phrasings to make a prospective buyer question the product. However, the people who are being critical could have put it in a nicer way. I'm not sure if they could put together a presentation in another language and have it be grammatically correct.

No but surely US schools will be auditet if they are compliant or not :)

Anyway this software was made to ease off administation and benefit students in a pilot school. I hope someone in here could be interested in the business oppertunity

An audit of a US flight school by FAA, the FAA will want to see the real aircraft logbooks, and will not accept the output from your software as legal proof that maintenance was completed.

Your software would SUPPLEMENT the logbooks with a nice report, but then the inspector will ask you to produce the actual aircraft logbook, Airworthiness certificate, and official FAA documents.

Our authorities will NOT care about what your software says. Sorry, they simply will not.

An audit by the IRS will be of the bookkeeping and billing practices and numbers and maybe, just maybe, any tracking your software provides will be allowed as evidence, but because it isn't a comprehensive tool for invoicing/billing, payments to leaseback owners, payments to maintenance contractors, payments to flight instructors, doesn't accept payments from students or pilots, and doesn't integrate with bank accounts, the utility of "double entry" into your system from a proper accounting software package, will add time and human error, not remove it.

There are all sorts of opportunities to make flight school software that does useful things, but an audit by authorities isn't one of them. It can only summarize information already captured in other systems better suited (or legally required anyway) in a report. The system can't replace the maintenance logs or the accounting system.

Most flight clubs and businesses don't need "help" for audits. They either already have the information required by law in the maintenance logs, or they're not compliant with the regulations. Same thing for money accounting. If they're paying taxes, they already have a paper or software solution in place for that compliance.

Dear all. Im surprised to see your postings. And it leads me to the question - do any of you run a pilot school?

I can inform that this system is in use in medium sized pilot schools and made proof of concept.

I hope to hear from someone serious and positively interested.

Dear all. Im surprised to see your postings. And it leads me to the question - do any of you run a pilot school?

I can inform that this system is in use in medium sized pilot schools and made proof of concept.

I hope to hear from someone serious and positively interested.
I'm intersted. How complaint will make this be for school of 21 enployess of instructor? Klinpo will go down to number 4 of list?

is it me or are we speaking some morphed interpretation of the English language in this thread...

I will no longer "allot" any time to this because I don't have "a lot" of it. I have a "complaint" about being "compliant" unless I am "auditet" and no longer have the oppertunity to misspell opportunity or audited. How can you write a saleable program in English with such weak spelling and grammar skills in the language?

@FlySince9 doesn't seem to be positively interested. I do think he's serious. I'm serious too. Time for @Speedjeans to look for another foray into the US market.

One more complaint to help you be compliant. The plural of aircraft is aircraft, not aircrafts. This is true even if you have been allotted a lot of them.

Thank you guys for your messages

Back