25465985414_175e197a15_b.jpg

25468158583_54afd0734c_b.jpg

26070772915_411f3eeff4_b.jpg

26004451581_0f01e32c0e_b.jpg

26044859586_cd0069b02f_b.jpg

25468199413_873a138610_b.jpg

26044874656_6835841b14_b.jpg

26070818555_f34a2fcbb5_b.jpg

Damn your pictures are great. Wonder if you could make a cirrus look pretty.

Lovely pictures! Pretty rare talent to make a C172 look that pretty, and truly in its element. Yours are better than any promo shots I have ever seen from Cessna.

A 210? Are you shooting through Plexiglas or is a window open?

Lovely pictures! Pretty rare talent to make a C172 look that pretty, and truly in its element. Yours are better than any promo shots I have ever seen from Cessna.
Thank you, very nice compliment!
A 210? Are you shooting through Plexiglas or is a window open?
Open window. In the Maule I will have no doors at all! I'll be wearing a safety harness, which will give me a lot more room to shoot.
sixPapaCharlie - would you want them to photoshop the chute out or leave it in?
No Photoshop, he has to pull the chute for real!!

You're in the Austin area?

We are going down to Jay's place at some point in the next few weeks.
I may see if we can solicit your services at some point during that trip.

You're in the Austin area?

We are going down to Jay's place at some point in the next few weeks.
I may see if we can solicit your services at some point during that trip.
Yes, based out of T74. Just let me know!

Seems like Jack is in.
Brah-yen, come on down to Nuevo Kalyfornya and we'll go for a great burger and take some pictures in the meantime!

My favorite is the one over the plowed field. The way the texture plays with the light is just cool.

My favorite one is over the foggy creek. Brings back memories of BAT21. :)
This is the flight that almost wasn't. A lot of nearby airports were IFR, but we had some ground fog in the creeks, but otherwise clear. We got in the flight, maybe 20 minutes, and got back just as the low cloud cover was getting to the airport. It ended up being a nice setup!

Great pics once again. Really enjoy them. I too would like some pics of the plane in a bank. Maybe even inverted? :eek::D

Great pics once again. Really enjoy them. I too would like some pics of the plane in a bank. Maybe even inverted? :eek::D
We'll work on getting some in a bank, but there's only a couple of people I'm going to let fly that close to me inverted!! It's been going pretty good, but I have to evaluate the pilot's skills at following my directions pretty quickly. If they catch on and fly well, I'll pull them in closer. If they don't, I keep them at a distance.

Nice pictures as usual,keep them coming.

Nice! I like how the foreground is crisp while there's haze in the background. It's like a natural bokeh.

5th pic looks good in a slight bank Jack!

" That Maule doesn't have a chute......Jack fell out of the back again trying to frame up a shot".

Wow, is all I can say.....
GA, in general is waiting for you, to do a nice tour... Or set up at Sun n Fun & KOSH! you will make the trip "pay off" very well:)
Great to see people using their great skills with a camera, showing the beauty we all get to see in a GA airplane or flying machine. Now you need to promote yourself!!!

Damn your pictures are great. Wonder if you could make a cirrus look pretty.

Haha - I was just thinking that if he could make a dowdy airplane like a 172 look this nice, I'd love to have Jack take some pics of my Cirrus. But then again, beauty is in the eye of the beholder and I know some people don't like the way Cirri look at all. And then there's the fact that I designed my paint scheme so I'm kind of partial to it...full.jpg

Wow, thanks for all of the nice compliments. I logged off for a day or two and came back to a lot of nice words.

I'm in Dallas getting shots of my friend's Eagle his Dad built and they're coming out awesome. I'll share them in a couple of days.

I've got an RV left to do, then a Hatz and I'll have a pretty good portfolio! http://www.airpixtx.com/

Back