Why is your Man Hood called Junk

How are we at 2 pages already on this discussion? I guess guys like to talk about their "man parts" eh?

C'mon Cajun, say it! :D

I can guarantee that if this was a forum for some kind of women-centric activity (I don't actually know what normal women are into... scrapbooking? tupperware? shoes?), I can guarantee there would not be threads dedicated to our vaginas.

And here I was finally starting to get over the gag-inducing mental description Sac Arrow gave of his "bulge" in spandex.

Carry on...

Cause Lord knows, you boys are gonna anyway.

I can guarantee that if this was a forum for some kind of women-centric activity (I don't actually know what normal women are into... scrapbooking? tupperware? shoes?), I can guarantee there would not be threads dedicated to our vaginas.

And here I was finally starting to get over the gag-inducing mental description Sac Arrow gave of his "bulge" in spandex.

Carry on...

Cause Lord knows, you boys are gonna anyway.

Got the point across, right?

This is true.
So is the reverse actually. I am a long time member of VOA and we NEVER talk about scrapbooking.

If female pilots wanted to talk about them here they're more than welcome to. I'm tempted to start a new thread with that as the subject matter but it seems like I got my hands slapped a few weeks ago so I'm trying to behave.

And I've peeked into she-forums, and yes, they do sometimes talk about them. Alas, sometimes in detail with waaay too much information for me.

Me thinks Cajun should start the thread, I mean after all, she brought it up! ;):D

Oh, excuse the pun...so sorry. :eek::rolleyes:

Last edited:
"Junk" is a relatively recent usage, in my experience. I don't like it because, to me, it conveys a bad attitude toward sex. I prefer "private parts." "Genitals" is another alternative.

And as we used to say in high school:

"it doesn't matter, and what if it did!"

;)

I know of one dude that called it his junk because he was constantly throwing it out. :shrug:

By the way, it's also not called "man hood." (It's not two words.)

....I can guarantee there would not be threads dedicated to our vaginas..

Bloody hell, if you did I wouldn't put a finger on that thread. I wouldn't get a lick of what u would talk about. Probably bad vibes anyways. Anything I would say in that thread would stink anyways. Might sound fishy too. Plus, I wouldn't beat around the bush. I'd just be flappin my lips. I know, I should grow a set and stop being a big pusseh. But I'm a little moody cause I was out chopping some wood and got an axe wound.

Well, we know you're below average, of the guys here anyway.
upload_2016-3-25_10-7-7.png

I keep waiting and hoping for the sister thread, you know the one about vaginas. That one will be interesting. This one? Not so much.

It became a popular term a few years back when a young fellow going through a TSA pat down search a KSAN, was video taped admonishing the TSA agent to not touch his "Junk" during the pat down. Another short lived instant fame recipient thanks to U-Tube. Prior to that, I never heard the term.

-John

It became a popular term a few years back when a young fellow going through a TSA pat down search a KSAN, was video taped admonishing the TSA agent to not touch his "Junk" during the pat down. Another short lived instant fame recipient thanks to U-Tube. Prior to that, I never heard the term.

-John
I've heard and used the term junk long before the TSA was even a glint in bureaucrat's wet dream.

Surprised this had not yet been posted...

Back