Passed PPL on Friday

SCAirborne

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
SCAirborne
Crazy day... FAA decided to ride along with examiner, so not only do I get a checkride I also get the FAA in the back of the C172... Talk about nervous... but I passed! Thank you PoA users for the answers/opinions to some pretty dumb questions I've posted out here the last year. Now it's time to find a bird and get onto instrument training. :yesnod:

nice! contgrats, hope to join you one day.

(well, not the FAA ride along part, don't want to join you on that!)

Congrats! That's gotta be nerve-wracking have the FAA and a DPE in the plane at the same time.

Good job and nice handling of the extra stress. Well done.

In situations like this, what is the FAA inspector looking for? How the DPE is conducting the exam or how well the CFI trained the student?

Congrats,now go out and fly for fun.

I guess that's the benefit of training in a 2 seater. "Sorry Mr. FAA Examiner, there's no room for you on this flight!"

Congrats! And kudos for managing the additional stress of the FAA rider. Well done, pilot!

Congratulations, Mr. PILOT!!! :)

And thanks for taking the FAA guy with you.
It gives you multiple advantages:
1) the DPE will be polite and won't try to pull any crazy stuff
2) you get another opinion at the debrief (hopefully - even though he's there only to evaluate the DPE, not you)
3) you get extra ballast in the back which helps with the flare! :)
4) another pair of eyes to look for birds and planes

Congratulations, Mr Pilot!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: Welcome to the club!!! Now get out there and Fly!!!:goofy::goofy::goofy:

Crazy day... FAA decided to ride along with examiner, so not only do I get a checkride I also get the FAA in the back of the C172... Talk about nervous... but I passed! Thank you PoA users for the answers/opinions to some pretty dumb questions I've posted out here the last year. Now it's time to find a bird and get onto instrument training. :yesnod:

Congrats on the pass.....

A BIG congrats on dealing with the FAA looking over your shoulder..:thumbsup:

I would ride along with you any time...:yes:

Back