Who is more full of themselves?

Which poster is the most full of themselves?

• Jim L.

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Larry

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Henning

Votes: 25 59.5%
  • other, please list

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • none

Votes: 3 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Clark1961

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Display name:
Simple question and not posted as an insult. Who do readers of the forum think is more full of themselves?

"full of themselves" is defined as a person who thinks their opinion is more important than someone else's opinion, not equal.

There is some guy named Clark aka "Throttle." Thinks he is hot stuff.

David

I am.

I'll answer as Mayor Carl Officer of East St. Louis, Il, when asked why he hired most of his high school football team as bodyguards on the city's dollar:

"You can blame my parents for my high self esteem. I am well aware of my own self worth."

Does it count if a poster has his head stuck up his um, you know?

All the Sheep......:D

Don+t+chase+sheep_674e83_3090479.gif

Does it count if a poster has his head stuck up his um, you know?

That would definitely count as full unless they had an oversized "um, you know"

Kritchlow.... Like my uncle Eddie... Takes the opposite side of an argument for the sake of having a reason to argue...

I really think Henning is well educated and cultured and thus people will always be offended by his comments.

Kritchlow.... Like my uncle Eddie... Takes the opposite side of an argument for the sake of having a reason to argue...

Alright!! An honerable mention!!

... Although not true. I may not be right on everything, but on balance I do a pretty good job!! :D

Obviously whoever is closest to having made 100,000 posts. I mean that's the goal right?

Prior to a few days ago I doubt I would have appeared on very many people's sh*t list on this forum. Most would no doubt have asked "Jim who?"

That said, I'm afraid I have to ask "Larry who?" I'm afraid I'm not up on the petty animosities that are being nursed by some posters.

Prior to a few days ago I doubt I would have appeared on very many people's sh*t list on this forum. Most would no doubt have asked "Jim who?"

That said, I'm afraid I have to ask "Larry who?" I'm afraid I'm not up on the petty animosities that are being nursed by some posters.

Why are you afraid?

How am I NOT on that poll? I'd win by a metric landslide. People LoVe to vote for me on these things. I'm the most popular vote getter on polls asking this sort of question. Folks come from miles away to vote for me.

How am I NOT on that poll? I'd win by a metric landslide. People LoVe to vote for me on these things. I'm the most popular vote getter on polls asking this sort of question. Folks come from miles away to vote for me.

Just consider yourself "Other" unless other is specifically named. Does that fulfill your irrational need to the the center of everything?

My guess is the OP figured you would throw a fit and quit POA... AGAIN.. before the poll was tallied.....:rolleyes:

As someone who doesn't take anything on the Web seriously, and only visits this board for the entertainment value, I would have to say most of the regulars here are pretty full of themselves. :yes:

Mark

***** please, you lookin' all Kanye...

As someone who doesn't take anything on the Web seriously, and only visits this board for the entertainment value, I would have to say most of the regulars here are pretty full of themselves. :yes:

Mark

They say that proper diet makes for regular posters who are less full. So they say.

flaxseeds.jpg

Back