PPL checkride passed!

NHPilot

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
KASH
Passed my checkride yesterday! It was a great experience overall. I was very fortunate to have an awesome DPE who conducted a very thorough oral but in a relaxed manner. It was more conversational than I anticipated which really helped.

Crosswinds were somewhat challenging, but I somehow managed to pull off some decent landings.

This forum has been a great resource of info.

Dave

Congratulations!!

passed-the-checkride-doing-all-flight-planning-on-my-smart-phone-from-now-on.jpg

Congrats! Enjoy your freedom!!

Thanks guys. Still on cloud 9, (1000' above of course)

Congratulations! Such a good feeling : )

they say this is a safe time for you to be flying now. this is the most you will know about flying for a long time. the info slowly leaks out of the gray matter for years to come. so now who will be your first rider? that is almost as much fun as your first solo. make sure they pay half also. you deserve it! congrats.

Well done! Welcome to the less than 1%ers! Keep flying and enjoy the journey!

Thanks everyone. Took my first passengers this weekend. Very cool and rewarding to take up my 3 kids. 2 on Friday and the other on Saturday. I have 2 sons in the Air Force and my oldest is an F16 fighter pilot, so to have him in the right seat with me was something I've been looking forward to for the past 6 months! We all had a blast.

Back