Donuts....Which brand do pilots like?

Which brand of donut do you like the best?

• Dunkin'

Votes: 30 31.6%
  • Krispy Kreeme

Votes: 44 46.3%
  • Jolly Pirate

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Store bought

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Other, not mentioned above

Votes: 25 26.3%

• Total voters
There is a Tim Horton's right down the street from me within easy walking distance. I haven't been there in 13 years, not since I closed on my house and had brunch with the seller (who was a veterinary pathologist). Not that is wasn't good (I really don't recall) but I don't eat donuts or drink coffee (anyone who has met yours truly can attest to that fact that I am already sufficiently stimulated. You do NOT want to see me on coffee).

There is a Tim Horton's right down the street from me within easy walking distance.

Yet another reason for me to hate and despise you.:)

Closest to me is a 4 1/2 hour drive...and yes, I've done a coffee run there.

How about the ones provided at the Flying-J Truck Stop in Amarillo? (REAL fat pill -- 50% lard)

(Krispy Kreme is excessively sweet and and a very metallic after taste about 1 hr after eating them)
:(

The guys I work with at Canadian Pacific Railroad up around Sudbury, Ontario swear that every company vehicle has a special "steering wheel chip" that forces the truck to turn in at "Timmies" every morning (and afternoon sometimes).
I was working up there the day that Wendy's International sold their controlling interest in Tim Horton's. They were extremely upset to find out that Timmie's had been owned by an AMERICAN company for some time! :yikes:

You really have to learn Timmyspeak to get your order in right. Something like..
"Uhhh yah, I'd like a Large Double-Double and a Maple Glaze to go eh!"

You really have to learn Timmyspeak to get your order in right. Something like..
"Uhhh yah, I'd like a Large Double-Double and a Maple Glaze to go eh!"

You forgot a dozen Timbits to go with that.

OK, every now and then I have to get these:

http://www.entenmanns.com/op-prod.cfm/prodId/7203000018/catId/5

When they say "rich", they aren't kidding. If you like chocolate donuts, these rule. 300 calories per donut, each one is 65% of your daily saturated fat.

Good for you they are not, but good they are. I only get them once every few months.

How about the ones provided at the Flying-J Truck Stop in Amarillo? (REAL fat pill -- 50% lard)

(Krispy Kreme is excessively sweet and and a very metallic after taste about 1 hr after eating them)
:(

Something tells me the Krispy Kreme fans aren't the type of people who are thinking an hour ahead. I speak from experience.

Dunkin in Wisconsin. Local place back in my home town. Heavenly donuts at my parent's place in NH.

2 posts within seven months and the second post is a donut thread. I'm guessing your weight at 263 LBS.

ha! no, but your post is very similar to many negative posts I see on the threads which makes it difficult to get too consumed on this board.

Count me as someone who doesn't care about the specific brand. A good donut is a good donut is a good donut.

Have to agree with David, Mule Rider and Madseason....

Shipley's!!!! :yesnod:

He have a place called The Rolling Pin here, the best I have ever had. There will never be a robbery there, you can guess why and I am not kidding.

Back