AOPA's preserving my surprise!

So when are they bringing my new plane to me??? :cheerswine: :goofy:

anipigsidesm.gif

I guess there's not much chance of them coming to the same airport twice in a row. :rolleyes:

Sure would solve my problems with finding a plane after I move....

I'm calling about my hanger tomorrow. I can't wait!

You know how they are going to keep that airplane clean after Expo? They're flying it up to my airport and parking it in our rain (over 4 inches at my house in the last 4 days), just waiting to hand me the keys. :D

Ill share too, whichever one of you ill give me the most money for it, can have it!

Hmmm, would I sell the Six keep my 180, and pay off the house or sell the 180 to pay the taxes on the Six? Decisions, decisions.

N2212R said:
Hmmm, would I sell the Six keep my 180, and pay off the house or sell the 180 to pay the taxes on the Six? Decisions, decisions.
Or, better yet, you can keep the 180 and get a ride in my Six next Labor Day when I bring it up to 6Y9?

Troy Whistman said:
They don't want me to know when they start flying the plane to my home base after the EXPO:

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/N164U

I'm so excited to fly it!!

This post is utterly preposterous.

Why would they fly all the way to Texas to fuel up just to bring it to me in Northern Illinois? I'll have to call them and get this straightened around.

Oh, they're giving away a plane? ;)

Just wait for a phone call from AOPA that they want to meet you at the airport to do a story about you. Have you seen a lot of such stories about mere mortal pilots - who didn't win the sweepstakes plane - in AOPA Pilot?

Back