Uncle [NA]

So sorry to hear you're dealing with that, Diana - and sorry to hear Tom might be coming down with it as well. Dang.

I just finished my SECOND bout with the flu - plus the darn medicine (pseudoephedrine) gave me an irregular heartbeat for a couple of days. :eek: Luckily, all is well - went to the doc ($220 copay for the freaking ER! :mad:) and all was well (it stopped doing weird things about 12 hours after I got there) and Bruce says it won't be a problem for my next medical. (whew!! Visions of sport pilot were dancing in my head, for sure)

Feel better soon, y'hear, girl?? I mean it! Don't make me have to come over there...!!! :) :)

So sorry to hear you're dealing with that, Diana - and sorry to hear Tom might be coming down with it as well. Dang.
We have a bunch of Young Eagles to take this week, so we need to be in good shape to take the kids.

I just finished my SECOND bout with the flu - plus the darn medicine (pseudoephedrine) gave me an irregular heartbeat for a couple of days. :eek: Luckily, all is well - went to the doc ($220 copay for the freaking ER! :mad:) and all was well (it stopped doing weird things about 12 hours after I got there)
I never did like that stuff...seems like the side effects, for me, were usually worse than the symptoms it was taken for. I won't touch the stuff anymore. Glad you ended up with no further problems.

Feel better soon, y'hear, girl?? I mean it! Don't make me have to come over there...!!! :) :)
:D Okay. Ya got me scared back to feelin' good now. :yes:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back