Simple camping meal

Another approach is to not cook in the frost!

Love the NASA shirt

Do you recommend the ear muffs for the pup? Starting to think if we should get some for our dogs but not sure if they would wear them. They typically try to take off anything we put on them.

Nice!!

Breakfast this morning

Attachments

• IMG_1896.jpeg
    IMG_1896.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_1895.jpeg
    IMG_1895.jpeg
    5.7 MB · Views: 9
I just sat down after eating breakfast and now I'm hungry again. Nice video!

Love the NASA shirt

Do you recommend the ear muffs for the pup? Starting to think if we should get some for our dogs but not sure if they would wear them. They typically try to take off anything we put on them.
Coco is the dog that looks like a cow. Chamoy is the brindle coated one.

Chamoy doesn't mind his RexSpecs at all. He's wired pretty tight and isn't adapting to the plane too quickly, but the RexSpecs aren't part of the problem. Just the movement throws him off and he seems to get a little stressed. But he still loads himself into the plane without complaint.

Coco loves being in anything that moves. Coco and Chamoy are both dogs we rescued in Mexico and lived with us there for 5-6 years. They came north in February and, even after a 20+ hour drive in the moving van, the next morning when the van was getting ready to leave Coco hopped back in and took up her position between the driver and passenger in the cab. She was ready to get going again.

She, however, doesn't like the rexspecs as much and after we're done training with them will quickly find a way to take them off. However, she doesn't do that in the plane. When she's flying she seems to be fine with them and, of course, likes being in anything that moves...

For training, what we did was keep the RexSpecs next to the treat jar and for a few weeks anytime we did a training session with them the RexSpecs were put on. They weren't huge fans at first, but after only a few days as soon as the RexSpecs came out they would start to push their nose into it because they knew it was time for fun and treats.

Dutch oven sweet rolls? I'm definitely doing that someday!

Did you see this one?

It’s cinnamon roll casserole. Regular pillsburry rolls,then add 6 eggs (beat) for each tube. Bake 350 about 30 minutes. Add icing. Yum

Back