Mute Marine

You are easily amused I see....

I guess I'm missing it. I know who he is, but not a lick about what that bit was.

Some are convinced that SNL used to be much better. I think those people are wrong.

Isn't it great that we don't have to put up with all that political stuff now that the Spin Zone is gone? :rolleyes2:

That's funny, did anyone notice Dana Carvey's salute at the end?

I know the history of it. But not funny to me. Kinda lame.

You are obviously not a history buff. I guess you just had to be there sonny.

I guess..... Even after reading about it, I still don't think this skit is funny. And I love good comedy. Just don't think they hit the mark.

That episode had the famous "Bill Shatner at a Star Trek Convention" sketch, which is one of the best the show ever did. You get the impression that they just let Shatner say the things he'd been dying to say ever since the show became a cult favorite.

"Get a life...move out of your parent's basement. It was just a TV show...!"

Ron Wanttaja

That episode had the famous "Bill Shatner at a Star Trek Convention" sketch, which is one of the best the show ever did. You get the impression that they just let Shatner say the things he'd been dying to say ever since the show became a cult favorite.

"Get a life...move out of your parent's basement. It was just a TV show...!"

Ron Wanttaja

Yeah. That was a good one. Then he has to backtrack and was playing the 'evil' Capt. Kirk from some episode or something.

Back