Daily Pic

No Oshkosh pics? Where is all the fruit from those guys renting the pro cameras and lenses to take with them. :)

Tom, the gear in the upper left position (kinda) has six holes in a hexagonal pattern around the center. Is this just to make it lighter, or ???

-Skip
That's the cam ring drive gear, and the vent for the gear case.

i-4nRCVLt-X2.jpg

Name that race track...

Kinda smoky air with all the fires burning in SoCal.

IMG_2723.jpg

From Tuesday night you can see a couple of balloons off my wing. There are two one is closer to the ground.
20160823_190556_zpsrkkr7ch5.jpg

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg Flew back to Arlington, WA from Newport, Or. yesterday. Wonderful flight. Left just as the marine layer was coming in!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    128.6 KB · Views: 32
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    96.8 KB · Views: 35
The one trip I don't bring a jacket or umbrella and it decides to rain down death in DTW:(

dtw_zpsg5lu7qp1.jpg

dtw2_zpsypwdyvof.jpg

DTW is good again. Lot's of sun and high humidity... :rolleyes:;) We had to reroute due to this storm when we did a PNP flight from Nashville to Marine City, MI. The two dogs came from Memphis and Rome, GA and are on their way to Canada...

Here are pictures from the tail of this storm:

rps20160828_201641.jpg

Last edited:
The picture taken from the tail of the storm doesn't look that bad, right?! Here is the more graphic reason for our diversion:

image.png

After arriving in Marine City, MI: the dogs were happy about the short break before they continued their way to Frankfort, MI with two other very nice pilots...

image.jpeg

Is there any special paperwork involved in importing dogs to Canada?

We had some paperwork that came with the dogs. But I honestly don't know what's required to 'import' the dogs to Canada.

A few months ago;

No iPad. Old David Clarks. No following magenta lines. The earth rotating strangely out the front window at times. No parachute handle in the overhead. No ADS-B traffic alerts.

How in the WORLD could that possibly be fun flying? That's not what I see advertised in AOPA!

:) :) :) ;)

(Looks like a ton of fun, Ron...)

Back