Cant find a funny video on airplane ownership

Propeller

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Propeller
Hey all! I hope this is the right subforum.

A few years ago I saw this funny video about a versatile aviation product that is revealed to just be a big ol pile of cash! They go on to show how useful it is for owning an airplane in some comical ways. It was filmed in a hangar with I believe some sort of light twin in there but im not sure. At one point they threw cash in a bucket to "dillute" it for more uses and maybe stuck some in a cowling oil door or "washed" the plane with it

Anyway! Im hoping one of you have seen it because it turns out its impossible to search for it without knowing the title. Might be worth the laugh if anyone finds it!

I know the video your talking about. He's a friend of mine that works at KDTO.

His name is Jay Robinson and he's the general manager at Sheltair. He posted it on Facebook a few years back. Funny stuff.

Hey all! I hope this is the right subforum.

A few years ago I saw this funny video about a versatile aviation product that is revealed to just be a big ol pile of cash! They go on to show how useful it is for owning an airplane in some comical ways. It was filmed in a hangar with I believe some sort of light twin in there but im not sure. At one point they threw cash in a bucket to "dillute" it for more uses and maybe stuck some in a cowling oil door or "washed" the plane with it

Anyway! Im hoping one of you have seen it because it turns out its impossible to search for it without knowing the title. Might be worth the laugh if anyone finds it!
Hey, I had one of those! A big pile of cash! Then I bought a 30-year-old airplane.

I know the video your talking about. He's a friend of mine that works at KDTO.

His name is Jay Robinson and he's the general manager at Sheltair. He posted it on Facebook a few years back. Funny stuff.
I'm pretty sure I saw that. It would have been here. Maybe someone can get it over here again???

Bill Mauldin more or less wrote that he never drew a cartoon about a tank battle because it was too horrible. And he drew cartoons about a lot of pretty dark stuff.

Back