Anywhere Map Quadra - with sectionals

BrianR

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
BrianR
I have for sale a pre-owned Anywhere Map Quadra GPS unit with a current database, including sectionals. The unit operates flawlessly and has a good battery. I am including the original packaging, instruction manual, AC power adapter, cigarette lighter adapter, suction cup automotive mount, preloaded data card, soft case, and the RAM yoke mount!

I purchased this unit in January of this year, but subsequently joined a flying club with panel-mounted GPS in both airplanes. I have found my iPad with ForeFlight meets my back-up needs, so I am not using the Anywhere Map. It is an outstanding handheld GPS unit, and should go to a pilot who will utilize it.

Features:
• 4.3" color touch screen
• Built in WAAS GPS with 3 hour battery
• WiFi hotspot friendly; download free aviation weather; browse web; file flight plans
• Updates through a USB connection or without a PC using WiFi
• Integrated Airport directory with 100LL.com fuel prices
• Airport taxi diagrams
• Upgrade to XM Weather any time
• Highest resolution terrain- 180 meter!
• Simulated instruments overlay the map screen
• Portrait or Landscape display modes
• Patented Cones of Safety® glide prediction system
• Personal Digital CoPilot® Reminders and Alerts

Note that this unit is very similar to the currently-offered Anywhere Map Quadra MAX, which lists for a discounted price of $400 on the anywheremap.com site. BUT - the unit is NOT currently available, and appears to be on back-order.

I am asking $250, for which I will include USPS Priority Mail shipping to CONUS. Offers? Let me know. Thanks...

17525573.jpg

ddaac531.jpg

85789b20.jpg

93b3b94b.jpg

Nah...it's a great unit. Just found I have no need for it. I want to use the cash for more toys! :D

If it's an consolation, for a VFR GPS, I'd take this unit all day any day and twice on Sunday over an iPad, especially in a plane with a small cockpit.

if you still have the quadra, i will buy it from you. Brad 912 278 3187 or 785 472 4392

Back