Anyone want to retrieve this F-150?

MAKG1

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
MAKG
The safety guys just sent around this picture and told everyone to stay out of the Palmdale parking lot for a bit.

Attachments

• image001.png
    image001.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 278
Splat, that queen the rest of the bees will get right off that truck. :)

I can just see Greg walking away from the truck quickly. "Go ahead Sac, kick the hive. Swarming bees are pretty benign."

I don't know what the buzz is all about..... bee a man, walk up to the truck, get in and drive off. Bee the talk of the town... :rolleyes:

“¡Ay, ay, ay, no es bueno!”

When they get that truck back they'll have to comb through it....

It 'beehives' you to watch it approaching that truck. (I know, stretching it lol)

I try to stay away form most Ford products, regardless of their Bee status.

Just tell them you have a friend that knows someone who once had a phone conversation with a person who came in contact with the Zika virus.

There.. no more bees.

What do I get for it?

I'd throw on my duster, some welding gloves, and a motorcycle helmet then grab a pressure washer or a couple cans of wasp spray and go to town. Yes, I've actually done this before but with yellowjackets or wasps.

She's a honey of a Ride....​

Actually, I'd walk right up to it. Like someone's else said, they just want to build a hive. My brother is a bee keeper, I have seen him take his hand and just gently rake a swarm like that into a hive box, load it in his truck and drive away.

I have a stinging suspicion that truck won't sell.

He should check the bonnet as well...

Be a hornet's nest of bee keepers for that honey.

The safety guys just sent around this picture and told everyone to stay out of the Palmdale parking lot for a bit.
I don't need bees to make me want to stay out of Palmdale :cool:

Nauga,
and another lux flight test spot

What do I get for it?

I'd throw on my duster, some welding gloves, and a motorcycle helmet then grab a pressure washer or a couple cans of wasp spray and go to town. Yes, I've actually done this before but with yellowjackets or wasps.
Don't kill the honey bees, Monsanto is doing it too well already.

Wife said somewhere in NC I think a plane was spraying for mosquitos and whatever he released killed all the honey bees too. Man we need the honey bees.

I can comb my way through that. That is a work truck, so I know they are honey bees.

When I had a huge swarm on a tree near my back fence, the neighbor behind me called a bee keeper who was happy to come and collect them for free. He was happy to get them, because his bee population was down. He used a vacuum device to suck them up.

Back