6Y9 2024 Fly in/camp out

Thanks!

Unlike Ted we didn't think about it, we just did it. :eek::oops::p

And in spite of that, it took you longer to do that without thinking than it normally takes me to do things with thinking. :D

And in spite of that, it took you longer to do that without thinking than it normally takes me to do things with thinking. :D
To be fair, Ted, you think at a higher level than… well, everybody.

Best of all, you possess a rare but valuable trait: you don’t over-think stuff, and you’re ready to jump right in and start cutting and welding. I envy that.

Reactions: Ted
To be fair, Ted, you think at a higher level than… well, everybody.

Best of all, you possess a rare but valuable trait: you don’t over-think stuff, and you’re ready to jump right in and start cutting and welding. I envy that.

Well, Spike, you say those kind words, which I do appreciate - and then I can't brain good enough to think of how to respond.

Posting this a little earlier than I normally do...but who knows they're in? Ed said the attendee list for this year is up and ready to go.

Last year had to be THE most interesting fly in of the last 18 that we have had. I hope this year can be just as interesting.... but in a totally different way. You had to be there to understand....

Pics from last year will be done soon.
Hi Dizzy, Brad Koehn and I will be coming again! Super excited.we missed 2023 because we were abroad, but we came in 2022. Brad is handling the signup sheet

Hi Dizzy, Brad Koehn and I will be coming again! Super excited.we missed 2023 because we were abroad, but we came in 2022. Brad is handling the signup sheet
So glad to hear you are planning on coming this year! We missed you last year...but sounds like you were having fun. :)

I thought it looked funny, but that's probably because last time I saw that view, it was through the side window :crazy:
I don't remember oil on your front window on this flight.

(Too soon?)

Just a heads up for those of you who book cabins...I asked them to be held for the next couple of days.

I have not checked the Airbnb.

Also, check the NOTAM as there are changes on the displaced threshold.

Back