1971 Twin Comanche For Sale

Maximus623

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
It's only illegal if you get Caught!
1971 Piper Twin Comanche for sale. LOADED! Glass panel. Garmin gtn 650 & 750. Dual Apollo units. GTX 327 xpdr. ADS-B out 2020 compliant. FS-210 unit installed to allow for antenna installation for ADS-B IN addition. Lo presti speed mods. Multiple speed stc's. Too many to list. Fresh leather interior. Fantastic paint job. Low engine times. Freshly overhauled engine (January 2016). Damage history. Gear collapse on one side only. 2012. Engine completely overhauled and all 337's filled out and documented perfectly. Owner needs to sell ASAP. aircraftsales@chaseaviation.com for inquiries. Asking price is $155,000. See attached spec sheet.

Attachments

• 1971 Twin Comanche- N1956R.pdf
    695 KB · Views: 163
Last edited:
Isn't Winters looking for a twin?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Winters? I must admit, you've got me.

Page Tim, paging Tim to the white courtesy phone.......

Nice! Someone really made this a project.

Umm "dual Apollo", I see nothing made by Apollo in that stack.

Left engine 40 hours since overhaul in 2015, left prop 40 hours since overhaul in 2016... Which year was it?

Just the initial errors seen in that PDF. Sloppy sloppy. Might also want to mention something about the Aspens and Garmins... Heh. I saw "Apollo" and thought "outdated panel kinda?" then saw Aspens and Garmins in the photos...

Just friendly critique. Looks like someone rushed the making of the PDF and the post above.

Nice looking bird with nice equipment. Who did the engines?

I had a client looking for just such a plane but he found it a couple of months ago.

Umm "dual Apollo", I see nothing made by Apollo in that stack.

Left engine 40 hours since overhaul in 2015, left prop 40 hours since overhaul in 2016... Which year was it?

Just the initial errors seen in that PDF. Sloppy sloppy. Might also want to mention something about the Aspens and Garmins... Heh. I saw "Apollo" and thought "outdated panel kinda?" then saw Aspens and Garmins in the photos...

Just friendly critique. Looks like someone rushed the making of the PDF and the post above.

Am I smoking something or are these 5 cylinder engines? I'm seeing 5 numbers per side? Unless that last number is the base "over 80"

If you are looking for a Twin Comanche, I know of one for sale next to me with a very nice pane for much cheaper (asking $90k).

That's a nice Twinkie for sure! Heck of a panel and paint, doesn't look like they painted the nose cone yet though, but impressive plane, little spendy but not bad

Am I smoking something or are these 5 cylinder engines? I'm seeing 5 numbers per side? Unless that last number is the base "over 80"

The two missing cylinders were launched into space on the "dual Apollos" :rolleyes:

yeah I'm getting kinda tried of these carpetbaggers. No contribution whatsoever. Take that crap to tradeaplane man.

Per the ROC it is perfectly ok for a business to advertise in the 'classifieds' section as long as the business is clearly identifiable (iow doesn't try to masquerade as private 'for sale').

What is not ok per the ROC is to 'stomp' on a for sale posting by posting negative comments.

I much prefer these ads over the "5 planes for 100k!" listings.

Beautiful plane, I'm looking for a C150/Cherokee/172 type bird so this is a bit too much for my current mission...

If you are looking for a Twin Comanche, I know of one for sale next to me with a very nice pane for much cheaper (asking $90k).
Hi, new to forum, looking for a Twin Comanche. Would appreciate details, thanks.

Back