Chat GPT has been updated and knows us.

Also if you have access to the Dall-E 3 plugin, it can generate some really amazing things with little prompting. :D

View attachment 121393

"Oil painting: A bustling scene at a small airport on a sunny day. The sky is vibrant, with clouds forming peculiar shapes and patterns akin to Bosch's Northern Renaissance style. In the background, a Cirrus airplane is visible, descending gracefully under its whole-airplane parachute. General aviation planes, some with unique and surreal designs, are prepped for flight. Nearby, a whimsical tree has been transformed into a pancake-serving station, with a diverse crowd gathered around, including some creatures straight out of Bosch's paintings."

It even wrote/massaged the prompt for me too. I only input these:

"a typical sunny day at a small airport with general aviation planes. pancakes are offered for breakfast nearby. in the style of bosch"

View attachment 121394

Then I refined with

"the fourth one is excellent. can we add somewhere in the background, airborne, a cirrus airplane descending under its whole-airplane parachute?"

Which generated the above, which I cannot stop laughing about this afternoon. :D Those are definitely "cirrus clouds"
Ask it to draw paintings of general aviation during Armageddon.

1 Total horse****.
2 Yea, but why does the air move faster?
3 Actually true.
4 True.
5 Starts out true, moves beyond horse****, then back to true.
6 True.

Summary Mostly horse****.

Not impressed.
Meh.

Of course it is mostly horse*****. It's not designed to have a source of truth, and is disclaimed as such when you log in.

It is an impressive large language model with broad internet data training that generates human-style conversational output. That can be uncannily realistic if prompted appropriately.

Use the right tool for the right job, and all that stuff.

Go watch the GPT-4o demos and then be really scared... :p

Well, it did fail to mention that the photo is a satire. Isn't that true of everything you post to the Internet, as far as the FAA is concerned?
It also failed to notice a 4th person in the airplane…I’m starting to think maybe part of that family is computer-generated to start with, and doesn’t really exist. ;)

and that's just the public non-DoD version!

Here's an AI image that some people thought was real, so they were using it as support for the idea that space aliens visited Earth in ancient times.

AI Image from ex-Twitter.png

Here's Google AI on how to get cheese to stay on a pizza....

View attachment 129388
The funnier part to me is from the commenter "I hate that it's turning into a resource that can no longer be trusted".

In what universe was a search engine a dispenser of information trusted to be accurate?

But if you're going to put glue on pizza, I suggest school paste. I know a couple of kids that would eat that regularly, and I think they're working in television now.

Using an AI source recently. It's easy to call it out for incorrect information and have it admit the error and reply "thanks for the help." :dunno:

Apparently Google got the glue recipe from some knucklehead on that said that on twitter 11 years ago.

Back