Your summer GA trip

I still have the house in Michigan. My friend is keeping my horse back home till I get settled out here. I just bought a house here in WY but the old owners are going to keep their 6 horses here for awhile. I've got 40 acres with a creek and the Governor is sort of my neighbor, at least he owns the property behind me. More importantly there is a pheasant farm right across the street and some of the birds are known to wander over this way.

And I think I'm on call over Labor Day.

40 Acres? mmmmmm room for your own runway??

Hi Adam. Looks like Kiawah Island, SC this year for us.

As you know, for many years, I've taken my nieces on an annual summer trip. Last year, we went to Hawaii; so, we flew commercial, but did some local trips in the Baron.
The girls all will have children this Summer. Two of the girls are expecting now with expected delivery in the next couple weeks. So, I'll probably be a Great Uncle soon and fly up to see the new family members. In early August, we've got places on Kiawah Island, SC where my Daughter, S-I-L and two Granddaughters will join us. Really looking forward to seeing family as much as going to the beach.

Planning on flying the Baron up to Wisconsin and bringing family to SC, but may have to adjust things, we'll see.

I hope everyone has a great summer!

Best,

Dave

Just one!
June
Rapid City, SD
Santa Maria, CA
West Yellowstone, WY
August
Driggs, ID
September
Grand Junction (fruit run)
Wall, SD

Don't know what happened in July but I'm sure I'll be flying somewhere.

Ater the passing of Mary's Dad our Charleston, SC and the Florida Keys trips were put on the shelf. We hope to knock one or both out this summer/fall.

:thumbsup: My lovely Bride just called me at the office to ask if I would fly her up to Lancaster, PA (20 minute hop) so she could hit the outlets this saturday. At least she offered that we stop and have dinner with a rental car. Some flying is better than no flying, I hope the wx holds.

Odd......I get to quote my own post :rolleyes:

If Marys scheduled time is available it looks like we will be flying to Florida :) in two weeks to vist my brother and S-I-L. F45, North Palm Beach County in West Palm Beach is minutes from their new place.

I've got two big trips planned.

1) Tucson to Phoenix next month for a concert and then leaving the following day for Eugene, Oregon to play ultimate frisbee. I'd like to pop-up to Seattle and Vancouver BC if I get a chance before returning to Tucson.

2) Tucson to Cleveland for a wedding in July (I hope the weather cooperates). Try to visit friends along the way. Then to Erie to visit my daughter at college. Perhaps go to Toronto. Perhaps head over to the DC area. Then perhaps over to Chicago and/or St. Louis. Lots of perhaps.

This weekend's trip in the Navajo: up to Chisasibi, QC with 7 veterinarians and veterinary techs. Climbed up to 14,000 ft and put the turbos to work on the way home. Mmm... boost.

attachment.php

Attachments

• weekend.jpg
    weekend.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
In my Flight Design CTSW:
June - Iowa City to Seattle for my daughter's graduation
July - Iowa City to Oshkosh (tentative)
August - Iowa City to Denver to see other daughter
Later - Iowa City to Florida to visit brother

In my Flight Design CTSW:
June - Iowa City to Seattle for my daughter's graduation
July - Iowa City to Oshkosh (tentative)
August - Iowa City to Denver to see other daughter
Later - Iowa City to Florida to visit brother

hey what about the LP-49???

It's ready, I'm ready, the weather is not cooperating. I'll get it up. :)

i've seen several good flights so far this year from Terry and Mike.

Do you know anything about the -49 on Wings and Wheels right now? Seems like a great deal

Back