Your plane cartooned !

sylvainphotos

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Air-Pictures
Hello !

After some problems, I m now back to you !

Some american pilots know me ( and my art )... But for others, I can cartoon your planes ( and some cars for 50us$ ). You just have :
1- to make an order on my webshop : http://www.airpictures.fr/drawings.html
2- send me some photos of you and the plane by email : sylvain.aerophotos@gmail.com

Some exemples of my work :

I invite you to watch my work on my Facebook page :
https://www.facebook.com/Air-Picturesfr-162752893744246/

If you want some customized goodies, you can order them on my webshop ( designs with "?" ) !

( coffee mug, white t-shirt, black sweat or patchs for exemple )

I m here if you have any question...
Have a good day...

Sylvain
www.air-pictures.fr

Last edited:
Sylvain your stuff is great. I'm just posting to keep your new post high on the new posts list on a Friday night here in the States. Hopefully it will help people see it and place orders! We love our cartoons of our 182!

Do we get an actual print or is it just a digital image?

I like how your samples are cartooned but on actual pics, nice touch!

I believe he has numerous options now, including mugs and calendars and what not, which were not available when we did our airplane but the digital is of a high quality format that you could have anyone print pretty much anything from it locally, very easily.

I believe he has numerous options now, including mugs and calendars and what not, which were not available when we did our airplane but the digital is of a high quality format that you could have anyone print pretty much anything from it locally, very easily.

So, you send him a pic and he makes it a cartoon, basically?

BellyUpFish said:

You buy and own the file to do with as you wish. He can get you the novelty items too. I had t-shirts made. Some with a small graphic on the chest some with a big one on the back. Had it done at a t-shirt shop in old Sacramento. Was worried these chinese internet outfits would use the image and I'd find it copied, edited and sold all over, so went with small local shop.

Attachments

• Wally.jpg
    Wally.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 60

It s possible to order for a print. The "basic" order for about 50$ for a cartoon (about 75$ for the pack ground and air drawings) is for a .jpeg file of 3900x2600 pixels as I put here 2 exemples.

I m alwayse here if you have any question ! :)

Yes, people send me one or more photos by email ( photos of logos ont the plane are welcome), and I do the cartoon with the same paint and all details I can do... :)

An exemple for a friend, pilot of the Breitling Team who made some gifts to a T28 owner :

1- He sent me this photo :

2- I sent him this file back few days later :

3- He received a print and mugs :

That s an exemple of a typical order on my webshop. You can make order on my website, but if it s easier for you that could be by email and paid by paypal or direclty by sending money....

Sylvain

Sylvain your stuff is great. I'm just posting to keep your new post high on the new posts list on a Friday night here in the States. Hopefully it will help people see it and place orders! We love our cartoons of our 182!

Thank you ! :)

I'm building my airplane so I don't have a picture. However, I do have photos of others already built. Can you use that with a description or sketch of my final paint scheme?

I'm building my airplane so I don't have a picture. However, I do have photos of others already built. Can you use that with a description or sketch of my final paint scheme?

Yes I think it s possible, I made same thing with a old drawing of the Bugatti 100p and "Isi project"... Send me an email ( sylvain.aerophotos@gmail.com ) with what you have and I will see what can i do... or not ! :)

I know you're probably not getting rich from this, but your work is good fun.

Sylvain is really good. We really enjoy our 182 cartoon.
Thanks !
:)

Here is my next Cessna :
400230pvc195.jpg

can you make the donut look like a proper donut. Please...

LoL.... I m not sure to understand what you want ! :)
What s a proper Donut ?

Sylvain, it's an ongoing joke about angle of attack indicators around here. Ignore. ;)

Guys, Sylvain's native language is French, try not to be too obscure with the jokes!

Sylvain, I love your work!

Do you sell cups too w/ a plane of choice, like maybe a CRJ 900? Do you have examples of that plane?

Back