You got an itch on your foot inside shoe/sneaker. What do you REALLY do?

I would ask that people refrain from barefoot flying in rental airplanes please. We need to take care of those planes for other renters. Athletes foot, toe fungus and toe jam do not belong on the rudder pedals. :)

David

I would ask that people refrain from barefoot flying in rental airplanes please. We need to take care of those planes for other renters. Athletes foot, toe fungus and toe jam do not belong on the rudder pedals. :)

David

The flip side to that issue is us bare footing, flip flop wearing people don't get athlete's foot, toe fungus, and toe jam.:D

Shoe/sneaker, easy you kick off that shoe and use your other foot to scratch the itch. Easy peasy.

The real issue is when you have a terrible itch in your nether regions and have polite company in the right seat. You have to be a little more discrete in taking care of business there.

Shoe/sneaker, easy you kick off that shoe and use your other foot to scratch the itch. Easy peasy.

The real issue is when you have a terrible itch in your nether regions and have polite company in the right seat. You have to be a little more discrete in taking care of business there.

"Can you reach in the back and get me X?" Heh heh.

This reminds me of a funny moment I had when flying with my step-brother (also a pilot): We're just cruising along on our way back home at KSTS when he (with a bit of tension in his voice) says "Hey WHAT'S ALL THIS VIBRATION IN THE FLOOR!? DO YOU FEEL THAT!?"

He was sitting right seat, turns out his leg fell asleep...

Back