York PA ( KTHV)

AdamZ

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Adam Zucker
I flew to York PA today KTHV with Gary and the Quakertown Pilots Assn. Just a heads up they have a new restaurant on the field. Orvilles is gone and the new place is the Kitty Hawk Cafe. The staff is friendly, service was reasonably prompt, food was good, they can seat large groups the price was very reasonable and the portions were decent sized. the pancakes were so big that if Gary finished them we'd have to off load fuel to be with in the W&B. I'd encourage anyone in the area to pay them a visit. It would be nice to see them do well. Well worth the flight

Thanks for the heads-up. We were headed up to York last fall but heard recent PIREPS about the closing of Orvilles. I'll be sure to head up to check out the Kitty Hawk Cafe as soon as the weather warms up and my 'Coupe is finished with its Annual (which I just scheduled).

Orville's waitresses were the world's slowest. I hope they brought in a livelier bunch...

Darn, I was hopping you were talking about York(town), VA...I was going to offer to drive up and meet you. Never mind!

Back