Yeah it was me....

Sac Arrow

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Snorting his way across the USA
(from runnerforum.com/forum)

runnerlady900> Yeah, like check this out, well, I was jogging along the side of the road this morning see, and behind me I heard a loud fart! I immediately moved over, and like, ten seconds later, a bicycle flew by me! lol rofl lol

I mean, I've heard it all, like, "Move over!" "Passing!" "On your left" "Passing on your left!" or a bell, or a squeeze horn to warn of a passing bicyclist.

But a fart?? lol rofl

butchsprintwoman> Oh, like, that's totally the new thing. Those damn cyclists, they think they own the road. It was a male cyclist wasn't it. Well that's the new way of spiting runners. They fart at you. I hate those bastards. Especially the male ones. rofl lol lol

Cardioguy1983> lol rofl lol Ladies, ladies, ladies... it's very possible that the cyclist may have just, possibly, had to fart. It very well could be that he thought he was far enough back that you couldn't hear him. Ten seconds is a long distance on a bike. And I mean look, think of which way the business end points. He may have thought he couldn't hold it long enough to pass you up far enough so you couldn't hear it then!

butchsprintwoman> rofl rofl lol You pig, you're just trying to defend him because he's male!! You probably ride a bike too, you're one of them, aren't you! lol rofl

Thank you Cardioguy, but yes, it was honestly just the way you said it. And it was terribly embarrassing. I mean, be in my position. I'm like maybe 25 yards behind this runner, she's probably wearing earphones, I took a calculated chance and pulled the trigger. The second she veered to the right, I was like mortified. I see this lady running all the time. Now I'm the fart bandit. She's probably telling all her friends and posting about it on Facebook.

Okay, so fess up, what did you do...

So is butchsprintwoman your other identity? :lol:

Back